Chapter 9:

no one POV

when they went back to the dorm, dadzaw- I mean aizawa sensei was in a worried face panicking. when he saw kat, he just ran to him and hug him tightly. first kat is so shocked, but then he also hug him. later, aizawa ask him why he ran away, he didn't reply. aizawa sigh and let him go back to the dorm. when he get back to the dorm, kirishima was very worried..." bakubro...are you ok? you been act strangely...." he said. "nothing.... just thinking something... but nothing much, so don't worry about it" kat replied with a fake smile. " is it because the raped?sorry if I say that, but you really look more like mess after the mental health week..." " i said NOTHING HAPPEND OK?!!!SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" he shouted. '?!!! k-kiri, I-I didn't mean it..." "thats it, bakugou, just tell me what the fucked just happen!!!" "I-I-I'm scared... I'm scared!!!kiri...i dont want you to leave me... t-thats why i wont tell you...I'm scared...if I tell you, y-you will left me...I -I dont want this happend!!! do you understand!!!"kat said then fall to his knees with tears cried out.

kiri POV

"I-I-I'm scared... I'm scared!!!kiri...i dont want you to leave me... t-thats why i wont tell you...I'm scared...if I tell you, y-you will left me...I -I dont want this happend!!! do you understand!!!" when he said that, I didn't know he was in so much in pain...and he... Worried about me?

Ok.... This a very short chapter... Cause im lazy :p and I think this is pretty bad.