Good in Goodbye

A month had passed quickly. We both tried our hardest to be together because we'd hardly have face to face contact for the next six months. I mean, sure they'll stop off in England and the UK and I could fly out to see them but if I continuously did that, I'd be another groupie.. and I'd be poor.

Currently, we were situated in my bedroom where most of Calum's belongings ended up. He just started  packing even though his flight was in 8 hours  I dont think he understands organisation.

"Have you seen my Santa Cruz shirt? I cant see it." He asked, confused.

I stepped backwards, sliding the top under the bed. "Well, what a shame!  If you can't find it then you can't go without it."

"I'm not an idiot. "He deadpanned.

"Right. You're just a high school dropout." I giggled.

He stepped forward. "Hilarious. Now Jade, wheres my shirt?" He asked playfully with a raised eyebrow.

"I dont have a clue." I shrugged. "Maybe you should just stay here instead, without the shirt, or any shirt full stop." I winked jokingly.

He pushed me onto the bed and sat next to me. "I want to but I can't. I'll ask one more time. Where's the top,  Mi Amore?" He whispered.

"Wow, say that last bit again." I flirted.

"Mi Amore." He sang, knowing how I loved being called that. It was literally the cutest thing someone could call me and it makes my heart melt.

"Wow okay I can't even... Here's the damn top."  I threw it at him. He kissed my nose and rolled over, putting the top into the bag.

"If it's so bad that I dropped out, then why didn't you go to university after college?" He asked casually.

"There's nothing wrong with dropping out, if it was legal over here, I probably would have as well.  I didnt go to university because it's way too expensive."

"I could pay for tuition, and on site living."

"Are you stupid? Don't answer that. You're not allowed to say or do that shit. You're my boyfriend, not my pimp." I laughed.

"It would give you something to do for the next 6 months, besides cry and tweet." He battled.

"No I wouldn't, I have a life..." I trailed off.

"Please. You, Karlene and Claire are gonna be lost. Maybe not those two as much because they've gone through it before. But not being with me for 6 months, you'll be zombified."

"That's so modest."

"Don't worry, I'll miss you just as much, probably more." He cuddled me.

"Right, because when you and your three best friends spend everyday with thousands of girls, you'll forget about the music and think about me." I whined.

"Duh, you're my English Love Affair."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, I wanna spend time with you. " I moaned, tugging on his arm, pulling him towards the kitchen.

We grabbed a selection of snack food and went to watch The Outsiders, a classic. I carried the bowls whilst Calum rushed past, only for me to find him taking up the whole sofa with childish grin on his face.

Silently, I put the bowls on the table, and laid at the opposite end to him. I kicked his face and he responded by angling his legs, which I was sat on, so that I fell off.

"Dick." I sass. Calum responds by blowing me a kiss and beckoning me to his lap.

I layed my head on his lap once he sat up. We watched the film. Well, most of the time it was obvious we were both thinking of other things.