Bakudeku continued

Bakugou POV still

"Looks like somebody's got a little cRUUUUuuuSSSSSSHhhhHHh!!" I turned over to the group that was sitting on the couch which consisted of raccoon eyes, shitty hair, and dunce face. 

"wait really? on who?" i asked innocently. i love messing with people. 

"on IzukuuUUUUUuuu!"

who tf "Who the hell is izuku?"  i was honestly curious why they think i would have a crush on a mystery man i dont even know.

"BASBGSHFHVrgVbgGVGBJNHAHASGHHFJKJKJK. WHAT DO YOU MEAN? 'whos izuku' HE GOES TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!" dunce face yelled.

"oh you mean that broccoli nerd? nah. think what you think i guess. now i'm off to get stupid snacks for your stupid sleepover later."

"oh.ok. thanks!" 

shit. shit. shit. shit.

i go zoom zoom out the building i now call home and go to the nearest grocery store. What's that nerds favorite snack again, oh yeah. those jelly filled hello kitty marshmallows (a/n i freaking love these if you dont know what they are please try them. also i don't think katsudon would be a good movie snack so i made something up.). zoom zoom through the aisles. grab some MOnStEr EnErGy DrInKs for myself later. I like the pipeline punch one but im never gonna tell anyone that.  when i go check out  i see none other than....... izuku midoriya. god he's so cute hlep. "Hey kacchan! how are you!" 

"im just getting snacks for that stupid sleepover with those extras later."

"OOOHHH THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE!! DID YOU REMEMBER??" he said pointing at the marshmallows in my basket.

"of course i remember you nerd these are the only thing you would eat when we were kids. thats probably why ur so sweet." i said mumbling the last part.