∘Exquisite∘

Will pulled his tie closer, regarding himself in the mirror. With a pleased expression, he straightened his navy suit and raised the glass of wine to his lips, the viscous, sweet liquid soothing his throat. Hannibal had promised to take him out this evening. No public places, just the two of them. Will set the glass down as he observed the other approaching from behind.

"Does that look good?" he muttered, glancing at Hannibal's reflection in the mirror.

"Needless to say. You're wonderful." He placed a tender kiss on Will's jawline and the latter huffed a laugh.

"I didn't mean myself, you idiot." Hannibal's lips curved up in a smile despite his lover's words as Will pulled him closer by his tie, kissing him askew on the mouth. "You look alluring, too," he breathed and Hannibal's eyes glistened before distancing himself again, much to Will's displease.

"Care for another glass?" he enquired, walking to the living room. Will laughed.

"Trying to get me drunk?"

"Certainly not," his lover smiled as Will joined him, accepting his re-filled wine glass with a wry smile. The younger man took a sip from the aperitif whilst the other seated himself in an armchair. Serenity fell over them, relished with pleasure by both sides, though it didn't last long.

"Since you still failed to answer my question," Will cut the silence, lithe steps pursuing as he settled down on Hannibal's lap, legs swung over the armrest, "Is my tie knotted properly now or not? I mean, I tried pretty hard." He raised his brows and gazed into Hannibal's maroon eyes, whose mouth embraced the shadow of a mischievous smile.

"Suffice it to say that no fix is needed?" he muttered and Will lifted the corner of his mouth, returning his warm expression, savouring that certain smile of his.

"How flattering of you." Hannibal hummed and cupped the side of Will's face with his hand, gradually leaning in.

"There is one more thing..." he insinuated, voice raucous.

"That I'm covered in dog hair?" His opponent chuckled.

"Not exactly," Hannibal muttered. "You're-" he stopped, taking in his musky scent, "You're so alluring, the Aztecs would have sacrificed you to their gods first off." Will furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head with laughter.

"Really? Is that all you could come up with?" he smiled. "You had way too many glasses of wine."

"I see no issue there," Hannibal winced as Will snorted, "Are you mocking me?"

"No, it's just," Will laughed, leaning against him, "You have exquisite ways of complimenting me."

"You're being utterly rude."

"Eat me then."