𝐒𝐋┃𝟎𝟗

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐋𝐄

"You don't have to stay here i'm completely fine by myself" 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐈 said to her mother

"You should be grateful that i'm staying here with you because I don't have to" Her mother said rolling her eyes.

"Then leave I don't need you, you literally came to my house uninvited and talk down on me, I can't take it anymore"  She expressed rubbing her temples.

"Well maybe if you didn't get knocked up by a ruthless thug I wouldn't have to" She said angrily slamming her hand on the kitchen counter.

"You can't judge him you don't even know him and you definitely don't know him enough to talk about him" Jendayi yelled.

She hated when people talked bad about her baby daddy. He was just scared to be a father.

"Well he wasn't good enough to help you with a child that you both helped make so I have no choice but to judge him" She said calmly.

"You should go rest I don't want you stressing the baby" She added shooing her off.

She sighed "You know what your right I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to upset you, im gonna go rest"

She nodded and Jendayi walked up the spiral stairs to her room.

She rubbed her 3 month old stomach smiling. She was happy that she finally had someone to look over and take care of. Even though it might not have a father she'll still do what's best for her child.

She heard a soft knock on her door and it slowly opened.

"Oh hey Chachi how are you?" Jendayi asked sweetly.

Chachi had recently called her and they had a emotional heart to heart conversation about how bad they both treated eachother and Jendayi ended up forgiving her.

"I'm good how's the baby?" She asked rubbing her stomach.

"It's fine I actually have a doctors appointment tomorrow so you can come if you want" She offered.

"Sure I would love to" She accepted smiling.

Chachi might've had warm soothing smile in the outside but on the inside she had a sinister evil smile. She had no idea when she would kill Jendayi's child but she knew it would be before she hits 6 months.

"Have you talked to Saint about the baby yet?" Chachi asked randomly.

"Yeah but he keeps saying he isn't ready to be a father and it's not his but I don't even care I have enough money to take care of us both without him" She replied nonchalantly.

The thing is Chachi never told Jendayi about the day she went to Saints house to confront him and she didn't plan on telling her either.

"But I needa get that bad taste outta my mouth from even saying his name let's go to Asda real quick i'm craving some pistachio ice cream" Jendayi said rubbing her stomach.

A/N: Asda is a supermarket

"Okay i'll go but only if you let me drive your car" She said running her hands through her 4 month old lace front that was lifting.

Chachi didn't wanna be seen in that ugly hunk of junk you call a car. Jendayi never let Chachi drive her car since it was really expensive but it was the perfect time to ask since she was pregnant.

She groaned "Ugh fine but please don't crash my shit now help me up" She held her hand out.

She pulled her out of the bed and Jendayi cover her nose with her hand "Ew do you smell that?"Jendayi asked.

"Nah what it smell like?" Chachi asked not smelling anything.

"Idk it kinda smells like must and fish but maybe it's something wrong with my nose or something" She said rubbing her nose but the smell just wouldn't leave.

She knew exactly what was smelling like that but she didn't want to say anything so she just ignored it.

───────

"I'm gonna go get some candy and i'll meet you at the register and I hope your brought your card cuz i'm not paying for my stuff" Chachi said walking away leaving her in the entrance

"Well okay just leave a pregnant women alone in a store and make her pay for your shit" She mumbled walking to the ice cream aisle.

She kept walking up and down the aisle and she couldn't find the ice cream then she felt her eyes start to water when she found it was only one tub left.

She opened the freezer and reached for it when another hand grabbed it before her.

"Oh you wanted this my bad shorty" A deep voice said letting her have the ice cream.

She turned around and saw one of the finest boys ever. He was one of the men who worked at her job.

"Oh hi Deshawn how are you?" She asked quickly wiping the tears from her eyes.

"I'm good I haven't seen you in a while I didn't know you were pregnant, finally my daughter has someone to play with" He said smiling with his shiny white teeth.

"Yeah i'm on paid leave out right now and yeah it just happened but i'm glad i finally have someone to love" She said rubbing her stomach.

"And i'm glad my little munchkin can have a friend" She added.

"Yeah well I have to go Laila isn't feeling too good but give me your number so we can talk" He said referring to his daughter.

"Well okay I hope she feels better" She said and Deshawn handed her his phone, then she put her number in.

Jendayi from work💕

"Okay i'll see you later" She said walking away.

When she got to the front she saw Chachi stomping towards her "I was waiting for you where the hell were you at?"

"Sorry I saw a friend from work and he asked for my number" Chachi rolled her eyes.

"You shouldn't be talking with other people i'm your only friend" She mumbled but Jendayi heard her.

"Damn could you chill for one minute you acting like you like me or something" She joked.

"Y-yeah your right I don't like you now cmon you still needa pay" She said dragging Jendayi to the register.

                       ───────

I'm sorry this is so short but what do y'all think👀?