mysteries and mistakes

mwah mwah love y'all 

"Why don't we watch something?" Luke asked her, nudging her arm with his shoulder. Julie smiled and nodded, "Anything you want," She replied.

 "What? I was about to tell YOU that!" Luke rolled his eyes, "You're always the better person before me, aren't you?"

Julie laughed and flicked his arm, "I'm just quicker. But shut up, you're amazing too." Luke laughed in return, throwing his arm around her shoulders, "Come on, let's go downstairs and play something on the TV. Your dad and brother aren't here, right?"

"Nope," Julie grinned at him. Luke booped her nose, "Alright, let's go," He turned and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. She let out a squeal.

"If you drop me I swear to god I'll shove that beanie up your--"

"Ooookay, your highness," Luke chuckled and shook his head. He walked down the stairs, but halfway he pretended like he was going to drop her, making Julie shriek and claw into his shirt like she would die if she fell.

But let's face it. If she fell, LUKE would die. For the second time.

Luke laughed and kissed her arm, "Relax, I'm not gonna drop you."

"How am I supposed to believe a hot two-faced liar with amazing arms?"

"Take out the two-faced liar and focus on my amazing arms?" Luke grinned at her innocently and cutely.

Julie rolled her eyes and flicked his head.

 As soon as Luke made it downstairs, he dropped Julie on the couch. He leaned over her and kissed her lips.

 Julie lifted her hand and placed it behind his neck, pulling him closer.

He pulled away after a while and got on the couch, still leaning over her. Julie just gazed up at him. Luke smiled down at her, "You're so pretty."

Julie just blushed and grinned, her hand still on his neck.

Luke leaned in and then whispered on her lips, "I mean it."

Julie felt his breath on her lips, making her shiver slightly. And she didn't hate it.

She just pulled him in again and kissed him right away, completely ignoring their surroundings and just focusing on Luke.

Luke felt himself shiver at the touch of her lips. He kissed her lips passionately, his tear stains slowly fading away from his face.

Luke pulled away and rested his forehead on her collarbone.

Julie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the top of his head. "You okay, Luke?"

He nodded slowly, pressing a kiss to her collarbone. "Just thinking."