Chapter 3

-Calum

Me and Michael have been talking to each other everyday nonstop for three months. I learned a lot about him, and he learned a lot about me. We actually have a lot in common. Also me and Ashton have been talking to each other a lot recently. He's planning on visiting soon, which is great.

I was currently over my best friends Luke's house. We've been friends since we were running around in our diapers. Well tell each other everything. I told him that I was gay and he even said that he was gay to which was awesome! We're gay besties!

"Calum who are you texting? Your barley paying any attention to me!" Luke asked while pouting.

"Nobody." I say. I haven't told Luke about Michael yet. I'm keeping him a secret.

"Don't lie Calum." he scolded me but then continued, "Is it somebody you like? Because whenever I look over at you, your always smiling and blushing."

"It's nobody Luke!" I snap, and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. When is Ashton gonna visit?" he whined.

"Why?" I ask. Why was he suddenly interested in Ashton?

"I miss him..." he says frowning slightly, and playing with the ends of his sweater sleeve.

"Are you sure you just miss him?" I ask.

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asks.

"Yeah anything. I won't tell anybody." I say.

He takes a deep breath before he speaks, "ILikeAshton."

"What? Say it a little slower this time." I say.

"I like Ashton." he says, and my eyes widen.

"You do?" I ask.

"Yes, a lot actually." he says.

"For how long?" I ask.

"Well before he moved away, the last day that he was here, we spent the whole day together. We went bowling, skating, we just did a lot of stuff. It was one of the best days that I ever had. Then the minute he left I started crying. I didn't stop for days. I then realized that I had feelings for him. I didn't want to tell you until now." he says.

"Aw! Little Lukey has a crush!" I squeal, and Luke blushes and hides his face in his hands.

"Shut up!" he whines, and I giggle.

"Do you think he likes me?" he asks, and I sigh.

"I'm sorry to say this dude but Ashton's straight. He told me that he has a girlfriend named Emily. He never showed me any pictures of her though, and there's none on Instagram, but I'm guessing that she's camera shy." I say, and Luke frowns and falls down onto his bed.

"It's okay Luke." I sigh but continue, "There's plenty of other men out there. Maybe you will find someone better than Ashton."

"No! I want Ashton, and only Ashton!" Luke pouts.

"I'm sorry Luke." I say.

"It's okay. I knew that he was never going to like me." he says, and I smile sadly at him.

"Just come cuddle with me and make me feel better." he says, and makes grabby hands at me. I chuckle and make my way over to Luke, and I hole him while he clungs onto me like a Kola bear. We than ended falling asleep in this position.