C H A P T E R 1 :

(The picture above is how i think (Y/N)'s wolf form would look, but you can change it if you want to..!! That is also my drawing so dont take it. I even put a mark of mine in there so people wouldn't.)

(Y/n) groaned as She/He looked down at the freshly caught rabbit in his/her wolf form. There wolf form was of a (Y/P/C) and her eye color were (Y/E/C). They had ran fast to catch the rabbit as they brought it back to there house and cooked it. She/He ate it, as soon as they got done. They put on some shirt and some pants and walked to school. She/He doesnt have school so thats why she/he is going to the splits live, well also because its her cousins birthday tomorrow. His name is harley, he was so cute but she/he didnt really want to go. But she/he didnt wanna be the downer in the family so she/he agreed. She/He did like the banana splits show, when they were a kid there favorite split was (Y/F/S). She/He sighed as they looked up. She/He felt something was watching them from the trees as She/He growled before a small cat like thing came down, it looked like a ghost cat spirit thing but they never know. The cat nodded its head before it spoke up "Please listen to me..." She/He looked shocked as they sat down listening.