Ch.4 Dark Babtism and a twist

Andrew Pov:

"That's well...it's a lot, so me and Sabrina are your children and in time we are to ascend to being rulers of hell. You plan to subjugate the mortals, and witch kind, which I don't really mind the mortals but witch kind no. Sabrina definitely wouldn't want the mortals subjugated under our rule, or any other including you Father", I say with a serious look but rather sarcastic-ish tone.

The Dark Lord or my father rolls his eyes sighing and then says, "Maybe not, but we'll have to see, but you need to know. You are stronger than your sister and when you sign your name in my book your power will be far superior to many even that of that buffoon Faustus. But that is not your full power, as my firstborn child and your heritage when you die you will have unlocked your celestial power greatly boosting your power".

I don't really search for power and just use it, but the aspect of my celestial heritage was making me very intrigued and a little prideful, but what do you expect when you have such a powerful lineage.

"I am very interested in these powers tell me more, father, oh an by the way-"

Later

Third Person

Andrew had waken up to see Ambrose and Hilda by his side waiting.

"Oh thank Satan, Andrew you need to get ready, it's almost time for you and Sabrina's Dark Baptism", Hilda says as she quickly exits the room and Andrew sees he is now shirtless, and has a silver chained. crimson magic stone pendant around his neck.

"Cousin just what was it you were talking about with Father Blackwood?", Ambrose says with a hand on his chin thinking

"Cousin just what was it you were talking about with Father Blackwood?", Ambrose says with a hand on his chin thinking. Andrew then says, "Sorry Ambrose but I don't remember what your talking about, and what is this pendant on my neck?".

"Wait hold on cousin are you telling me you don't remember you saying Father Blackwood, is involved with The Eldritch Terrors. But The pendant is a demonic relic, from your father he wore it when he was younger it greatly boosted his magic and helped him manipulate demons and spirits", Ambrose said with a serious and intrigued tone.

"Huh, well like I said I really don't remember what you said not ringing any bells. So Ambrose why exactly am I wearing a necklace that belonged to my da..dad", Andrew says thinking about his father his real father.

Ambrose just sighs and then says, "Well Aunt Hilda had the idea to give Sabrina your mother's wedding dress for her to wear at The Dark Baptism, so Aunt Hilda thought of the idea for you to wear your father's pendant", "So over all her idea was for me and Sabrina to represent our father and mother, by each wearing something of importance of there's, truly each of us representing them", Andrew says quickly catching on to his aunt's reasoning.

"As smart as ever cousin, I see why Auntie has such high expectations of you. No doubt one day you might be high priest, maybe even anti-pope, but only time will tell. And well we have a lot of time", Ambrose says chuckling a bit.