hey! you're here please read this

why kokomi teruhashi gets way too much hate for no reason

hi, if you're here you either a kokomi hater (and are willing to here my thoughts), or you agree with me (omg ur so sexc). i'm breaking this down into multiple parts.
if you hate kokomi for a reason that is not valid that i've debunked in this i'm assuming you're a misogynist.
please comment to add any to the list and argue if u want but i'll debunk everything you say.
DISCLAIMER: your allowed an opinion i'm just fact checking petty reasons why you don't like her

1. "she's self centred."
- ok? she is confident in herself. and you know why? anybody that sees her falls in love. even if they haven't spoken to her. literal strangers stop and stare at her beauty. she's self aware. you're telling me about you wouldn't be even a little bit self centred if literally anybody you've met is in love with you? right...

- so is saiki but it's funny and quirky when he is stfu smells like misogyny

2. "she's mean."
- no tf she isn't??? tell me one rude thing she has said. ah- what you where about to say isn't valid, you know why? it's her thoughts dumbass, thoughts dont define a person. she's really kind literally anybody knows that it's a literal fact. (if ur gonna be petty, SAIKI said she was what she thinks she is - the perfect pretty girl) hmmm saiki called her perfect! wow! omg! cause she is... even know he doesn't like her, he still appreciates that she is a kind person.
-THOUGHTS DON'T DEFINE HER, HER ACTIONS DO, YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HER INNER VOICE. DONT TELL ME YOU DON'T SAY MEAN THINGS IN YOUR HEAD, DOESNT MEAN SHE WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD.

- so you're about to tell me you have never pretended to like someone you don't so you don't hurt their feelings or make people hate you? she just wanted to live up to peoples standards of her so she doesn't let anyone down, SHE KEEPS HER THOUGHTS TO HERSELF.

- also don't you dare say that then like saiki, he's just as mean and self centred as she is, just because he's the main character/a guy doesn't give you an excuse.

3. "she likes saiki but he doesn't like her!!!"
- ok you're just petty now, you can't control who you have a crush on and let me remind you. SHE ISNT STEALING "YOUR MAN" OR "AIURAS MAN" he wouldn't like you and he didn't like aiura either, also they are both fictional, get over it.

4. she didn't chose to be pretty
- also don't think she chose to be born pretty, she probably has trauma (p3doph1lia & 1nc3st)
- her whole life. and i mean her whole life. p3doph1les have been chasing her around. how do you not know accepting the fact that she is pretty and being overly confident is not a copy mechanism. yeah it might not be healthy but it's true.

- her own brother likes her, imagine how horrifying that is. imagine how scared she is to sleep in her own bed at night with him in the same house as her. hate THAT teruhashi. not my kokomi.

5. "she's fake"
- can u plz shut up!! no she isn't!!! she loved her friends sm i don't think spending HOURS on a cake to make it look like them is fake? why would you spend hours dedicated to making something for someone if you're fake?

- she tried memorising everyone she knows names, hair etc just to make them happy. she fainted cause she worked so hard trying to make people around her happy. that's not "fake" fake people don't care about you and will put little effort into making you happy. she puts in a lot of effort and doesn't boast about it.

6. "she's annoying"
- shut tf up nobody cares imma assume your misogynistic if you say this. HOW is she annoying? give REASONS. she is kind, pretty and funny. she hasn't done anything wrong.

7. reminder
- if she wasn't in the show imagine all the cute pictures of saiki we wouldn't have.

8. reminder
- SAIKI. yes kusuo saiki the reason you probably hate her, literally said that she is a genuinely nice person to everyone she meets and is "the perfect pretty girl" and he doesn't even like her. she's a good person even saiki knows that.

conclusion
there is no valid reason to hate her. she's cute, funny kind and is exactly how she perceives herself. she is "self centred" because anybody she sees falls in love, you're telling me you wouldn't think you're amazing after that. she's also a great friend and looks after everyone and wants them to be happy.

thank you good night to kokomi stans and ummmm i hope both sides of your pillow is warm if you hate kokomi teruhashi