𝑰. 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒐𝒏

𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.....𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

this time it wasn't really her fault. the power outage last night delayed her clock by an hour and therefore set her whole schedule off for an hour. which would be an honest excuse if the people she was giving it to hadn't heard it a million times before.

"honestly aurora, how often does brighton get power outages?" felicity scolded as soon as adelaide joined the call, "seems to be every other week at this point."

noticing her presence, the rest of her friends joined in on the taunting.

"maybe you should contact the power company, this can't be convenient." johnny, the youngest of the group (and the most overconfident) held his usual smug tone, "have any other brighton residents said anything about this?"

aurora groaned in annoyance, starting up minecraft on her computer, "glad i've woken up to a call full of comedians today," they could practically hear her rolling her eyes, "i will have you know, there was an actual power outage last night."

"oh really?" the final member of the call, ben jones, asked, "anyone to vouch for that?"

felicity snorted, "maybe let's get georgenotfound on the call, see if he can prove it."

"think realistically, lissy," johnny scoffed, "we couldn't get the georgenotfound here. maybe a certain wilbur soot however-"

"fuck no," aurora instantly shut down, "under no circumstances are you letting that arsewipe in this call."

her friends immediately burst into laughter and she could only imagine the clips being made from felicity's current twitch stream. for some reason, the fans of the minecraft youtube community couldn't get enough of cara's rivalry with wilbur. it was their own reality show in a weird, twisted way. either that or their own sick way of feeding into a ship fantasy.

"oh come on, rory," johnny grinned, "just admit that you loooove him." a series of giggles followed.

aurora let out a cry of rage ready to defend herself before ben stepped in,

"c'mon guys you know they hate each other."

"thank you, ben."

felicity and johnny boo'ed at the boy.

"stop being a simp, benny," felicity teased, "don't let your jealousy show."

ben was quick to defend, "i'm not jealous! i'm just helping out our friend who doesn't enjoy the topic of wilbur soot."

aurora internally thanked her friend as she joined the hypixel server. the group had decided to play some bedwars, as that's where most of their funny moments came out. that's exactly how they blew up, from people posting random compilations of the "chaos crowd" on tiktok or instagram. (cara personally didn't agree with their group name but it still managed to stick).

"alright i'm here, can we please play some bedwars now?"

johnny made a noise of disappointment, "fine. but don't think you've escaped this."

"wait!" felicity shouted, "our man of the hour is streaming!"

aurora frowned, "really? while we're streaming? arsehole."