1

[3rd P.O.V]
In the kingdom of Suburg lived the Gods of this world. At first, there was only AO the creator God he stood 7ft tall and he took the regular human form you would expect a God to have he also wore a toga and a Golden crown to show his authority.

When he created the world he felt lonely so after a few years of searching the earth, he found a human he liked. Her name was Ziva she had white skin and long black hair that ended at her back she wore a long white dress that fluttered a bit In the wind.

He was hypnotized by her beauty so he began to court her. At first, Ziva was startled but over time she fell In love with AO. As the years passed Ziva and AO had their first child It was a boy who looked more like AO. They named him Luke he was the first demigod and the very first child of AO.

After a few more years Luke grew quite arrogant he would bully other kids and he would snap at poor people. Despite Ziva telling him to respect them he wouldn't listen.

Eventually, AO was afraid that Luke and Ziva would both die so he imbued them with divinity and they both ascended to Godhood. Ziva got the healing domain while Luke got the war domain.

AO and Ziva had twins after a few more years they were named Atlas God of Weather and Sun and Aria Goddess of Night, Moon, and love. Ziva and AO were overjoyed with their growing family so they gave each of the kids their very own divine weapon.

After a few years, Luke was smitten by Aria so he asked her to come to his room, and when she did he seduced her and had sex with her on his bed. Later her parents found out that she was pregnant the were furious at them both but they forgave them as long as they promised to never do this again. They promised and after a few years, Aria gave birth to Golrikk the God of terror, and Alice Goddess of Harmony.

After the birth of the two new Gods, AO and Ziva had four more kids. Loros God of Light, Ueus God of Death and Life and Graxnja Goddess of wisdom, wine and poerty and Physton God of speed, messages, trade, and thievery.

The family was growing quite fast and since the kids were old enough AO permitted them to start their own religions and he gave them their new responsibilities.

After twenty more years the Gods have spread their religions throughout the realm and they were great at their jobs that their father/grandpa gave them. AO and Ziva decided to have one more child so they went to their bedroom.

When Ziva gave birth It was a strange sight the child was not like the rest. The other children looked human while this child was a humanoid lion covered In fur with a Majestic mane and a long lion tail he even had two majestic wings. After seeing this AO was disgusted and avoided all contact with the child all together he even said that he was a bastard to the kids and they started to avoid him as well.

Ziva still loved him and she named him kurtesh. After a few years, she saw his domains and she gasped he was the God of Madness, Chaos, Nature, Monsters, Greed, War, Sky, Fire, Creation, Pleasure, Knowledge, Forge, Sleep, Dreams, Weather, Death, Life, Sun and Healing. She told him to keep this a secret from everyone else and she just said his domain was Nature when AO or her kids would ask.

Kurtesh began to exercise and thanks to his war domain he became muscular. After several more years, AO finally had enough of having Kurtesh around so he banished him from his kingdom and told him to never come back. This angered both Ziva and Kurtesh so she made Kurtesh wait so she could gather materials they would need and once she did Kurtesh made threats and promises to his father and his other family saying he will be back and they better watch themselves.

[Kurtesh P.O.V]
I was furious how could that bastard do such a thing "HOW COULD HE!!!" I roared In anger. My action caused the whole world to shake I was about to let out another roar but I felt a warm hand touching my shoulder. It was my mother she smiled softly "Kurtesh It's okay you will never be alone." Mother said In an attempt to calm me down "Mother why would father do this?" I ask through clenched teeth I did nothing to him so why the hell would he do this does he really hate me that much?

"I-I don't know Kurtesh maybe one day we might be able to find out but for now we can't stay here." she said with tears In her eyes "I know I know how about we head to the dread lands?" I asked while we continue to walk.

"No, I mean In this Universe."

"Do you remember when I told you about the other universe ruled by other Gods?" Mom asked with an evil grin on her face to which I replied "Yeah I wanted to check them out why?"

"Well, I have enough power to carry us both to either the world with the Greek Gods or the world with the biblical God." Mom said as we both came to a stop.

"Can we go to the world with the Greeks?" I asked knowing that the Greeks were weaker than the Christian God.

"Of course sweetheart." Mother said with a grin on her face "If you want to get revenge on your father you need to grow stronger so the greek world Is the best choice since most mortals there don't worship the Greeks." as she said this she waved her hand and a rift appeared.

"Are you ready to grow stronger?" She asked as she took my big furred hand In hers "I'm ready." I say showing all my large sharp teeth. With that, we stepped through the rift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp here's my new story. I haven't updated my other works because I was grounded now im back and I will desteoy the world.