2

[Kurtesh P.O.V]
As we stepped out of the rift It closed behind us. "So what's the plan?" I ask Ziva with a malicious smile growing on my face. "You should try to strengthen your divinites to grow stronger." She pauses "after all this Is the Greek Pantheon they have no loyalties and they are extremly selfish."

I got to admit she has a point the Greeks are like children... Giant children with alot of power.

Shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts I ask "Can you make some sort of safe zone so I can practice and train my divinites?" Ziva smiles and says "Of course sweetheart."

With the reassurance I sat down on the ground cross legged to meditate.

[3rd P.O.V]
When Kurtesh and Ziva both arrived to the olympian world It caused a massive wave of power to spread out across the planet. This was a sign to everyone that a new God has entered the world and everyone could tell from the feeling that the wave gave off that this God was evil.

When this happened the Olympians were discussing something trivial. The wave of power washed over Olympus making all of the Demi and minor Gods shudder In fear. The major Gods felt extreme dread wash over them.

"W-What was that?" Artemis asked In a shakey voice "It feels....Evil." Apollo smirked and said "Are you sure? I thought It was good." The Goddess shouted "SHUT UP!" The major Gods started to argue for a long while Instead of actually doing something.

That Is until a voice said "Enough." Everyone turned to the source and saw Zeus staring at them with a neutral expression on his face. To everyone Zeus seemed pretty bored but on the inside he was terreified because he never felt something as strong as this before.

"We can not let panic spread throughout Olympus and we must not let this new God get any followers." Zeus said as he stood up and dusted imagenary dust off of his clothing. "I want everyone to go to their churches and make It known that no one Is allowed to forms cults that aren't centered around us." Everyone nodded and they all hurried along to spread the word to their cults/churches.

[Tartus P.O.V]
The wave also managed to find It's way inside the underworld. It made the dead and monsters inside shiver the beings In tartus felt chills run up their spines.

Cronos the titan of time had a smile on his face "So It finally happened now all I need to do Is to get your attention."

-5 years later-
[Kurtesh P.O.V]
It took me 5 whole years to gain control over my domains but It was well worth It. I could do alot of things now and just to test out my powers I used my [Creation Domain] to make an old man. He looked like any regular old man but I made him my fanatical worshipper my very first follower. Ziva smiled and told me about her plans so following step one I made my own realm.

(AN: Imagine a place like heaven but better with almost everything one could desire.)

When It was done I named It Shadowfell the place where all of my most loyal followers will end up.

Ziva's plan continued by giving the old man a package full of stuff and sending him to a hospital. When I asked her what this was about she only smiled and said "be patient and watch him closely." I could only obey because I was curious as hell.

[Tristan P.O.V]
I sigh as I drive my car to work 'Am I doomed to this eternal suffering?' I thought as I pulled up to the hospital and drove into my normal parking space. I step out and walk to the front desk "Morning Unity." I say to the girl sitting at the front desk as I walked past she mumbled back a greeting because she was deep In her work.

I arrive at the janitor's closet yes I'm a janitor and my job sucks. I get to work cleaning the hallways of the hospital. It's a very tedious job but when It was done I sighed and went to clock out for today. When I was about to walk out my boss stopped me and he looked at me with a sad smile. "I'm sorry Tristan but we have to let you go," she said while giving me my final payment for my services.

I gave a tired sigh and a nod of understanding. When my boss left I was interrupted again by a frail old man. He walked up to me with a package In hand and said "Excuse me young man I would like to give you a gift." I became skeptical and said, "No thank you, sir, I'm fine." As I started to walk away again he said "Please I don't have long left to live."

This made me sigh and ask "Alright sir what Is It?" He gave me a smile that made me shudder "Please accept It and open when you reach home." He said as he extended the package to me. I accepted It and said, "Alright I'll do as you say see you later." I said with a wave and I swear I could see the old man smile out of the corner of my eye.

-At Tristan's House-
As I pull up and go inside of my house I place the package on my kitchen table. I shower and eat before I open It up to see a book with a lion on It, a lore fragment, and around five thousand dollars. I gasped 'how could he give me so much money?' I thought to myself as I looked at the all the cash but what really caught my attention was the lore fragment and book.

I studied the book and It told me about immortality and power. I could have It all If I worship and stay loyal to the God Kurtesh. At first, I was skeptical but I remember the weird old man and I smiled. "Looks like I won't die after all."

"I'll take this one step further." I said with conviction "I'll found a cult for you, my lord." I say as I got to the ground and began to praise his unholy name.