n i n e

"I dare you to give Aaron a boner in five minutes."

"Wanna get some in real life porn, Zarba?" I joked gaining a few laughs as he chuckled. Aaron's hand moved from my hip to my shoulder. In all honesty if I were sober I probably would have reacted differently, but in that moment weed, vodka and beer were messing with my head. I slightly turned around, his hazel eyes already looking at me.

"I bet twenty dollars she won't do it." Justin teased me as I debated whether or not it was worth it. I knew things wouldn't have gotten awkward, but we had attempted to stay as far away as possible from each other when it came to sex for a specific reason: because we knew one way or another we would have fucked this over. But it was just a kiss, right? A bit of grinding and that was it. I could do it. But did I want to? I knew he wouldn't have pressured me into doing anything and honestly I didn't know if he wanted to. Aaron and I always joked around about hooking up but I would have never forced him to do anything he didn't agree to as well.

"Do you want me to?" I whispered to him. I saw him looking up at something, his eyes darkening for a second. I tried to turn around but his left hand grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. I was shock at first but then I got used to it, closing my eyes as he deepened the kiss. It wasn't much later when his tongue swiped across my bottom lip, requiring the access and slipped inside of my mouth. My hand resting on his inner thigh squeezed it before moving to his neck and his shoulder, in order to make me straddle his lap. His hands caressed the skin of my back, never moving from there. I began to breath harder so I pulled away, my lips connecting to his neck as his soft curls tickled my forehead. I knew Aaron's body better than I remembered, I knew exactly what turned him on and where his soft spot was. I nipped at the skin at the base of his neck as my hand pulled his hair a bit, gaining a low grunt from him. I didn't mean to leave any mark on him so I pulled away before the purple mark could form. Our eyes locking for a second as he pulled me in for another kiss, my knees on each side of his thighs and one of his hands was wrapped around my throat loosely. My hips ground slowly against his as we tan out breath again. His lips attacking my jaw as he sucked the skin before turning back to my mouth. I whimpered when I felt him bite bottom lip, smirking as I realized he had done it on purpose. Before I knew it he broke the kiss, his hand pulling me back by my hair as his eyes stared down at mine. He smiled at me as I attempted to catch my breath. Definitely did not see that coming.

"Wow... That was... Are you sure you are just friends?" Troy joked as I pulled off him and sat back down. My breathing was still uneven as they moved on with the game. The main reason why we stopped our hooking up relationship was that we knew eventually something bad was going to happen and I cared too much about Aaron to lose him over sex.
Of course Liya's glances didn't pass unnoticed by me. I had just fueled her suspicions and by the way Aaron gripped my thigh I could tell she was never going to stop believing in a possible relationship.

"Look who decided to join us!" I heard Justin say as he looked up above me. I raised my head just to see Vinnie standing behind me. He smiled embarrassed at his friend as he took place on the chair in front of me. A few seconds later the blonde girl from Tonio's sat next to him. He glanced at me a couple times, I was not sure why but I didn't really care. They kept on playing for the following thirty minutes. I had seen Justin doing a backflip and almost breaking his leg, Troy's naked ass, Aaron listing his kinks and Liya slapping Jordan with her forearm.

"Aaron, truth or dare?" Liya smiled at the boy sitting next to me. I was currently laughing at some joke Troy had just made, which was weirdly funny or I was just overly drunk. I didn't even listen to his answer. It was probably around midnight and I was already wasted and high. I was lucky Aaron was the one driving and he was behaving, smoking as little as possible.

"Did you and Emma date or not? We all want to know that!" Liya asked and my intention was brought back into the discussion. Aaron had dated this girl for a few months last year. She was nice. I actually liked her but things got weird between them after awhile. She was pretty jealous of our friendship, imagining things such as him cheating on her with me or him playing her to have fun. They broke up after four months. He never really talked about it to me and I never pressured him into doing so.

"Yes, we did... Did you all really want to know that?" He chuckled as his friends nodded vigorously. I mean after all I could understand why: I was the only person to whom he had told anything, so that meant that if I didn't even know what had happened between them, it also meant no one knew outside Aaron and Emma. The game went on. I picked up Aaron's hand from my inner thigh and started playing with his fingers, my head finally light as I simply relaxed.

"Mmh... Let's see... Vinnie, truth or dare?" Jordan spoke looking at the curly haired boy who was playing with his rings. He trapped his bottom lip between his teeth, thinking about his choice. I knew Aaron had recognized him by now, I could tell by the way he glared at him, his hand constantly touching mine and always way too close than usual.

"Uhm dare." He mumbled out, his leg bouncing on the ground. The blonde girl was looking at him with such enamored eyes while he looked around, joking with his friends and sometimes giving me enigmatic looks. What did he want?

"I dare you to... Ask the girl you like out." Jordan smirked as Liya whispered his dare in his ear. I grinned, knowing some good drama was going to happen. I saw Vinnie tensing up, he wasn't sure about what he should've done. A chorus of 'ooh's' raised in the room and I swore I saw the girl's eyes lightened up in hope. I crossed my legs, taking a puff from the joint Aaron had just passed me.

"Uhm..." Vinnie scratched the back of his head as his eyes accidentally fell on the blondie. She had fixed her composure after Jordan's words, hoping she would have stood out and maybe he would have looked at her the way she wanted. I had been there. Not reciprocated love sucked. Vinnie's hand brushed through his hair as he licked his lips wet.

"Okay uhm... Would you go out on a date with me, Arabella?"

Author:
This is really short but I didn't want to leave you waiting so there you go. Next one will me longer i promise🥰
Let me know what you think!