Snowflake

Hello lovelies, it's snowing and I like it when it snows.....when it's not freezing outside. I love that every snowflake is different from one and other. So I thought that I would write an adorable one shot and to make this even better, it's going to be a cute, fluffy teen Ianthony. Like close to my age. Meaning 16 well let's make Ian 15 cause why not. Umm what else...... Oh shout out Duh!!! I'm making 3 shout outs today cause I want too make them feel loved. 1.ImSoPeachy and peachyyoshi (I'm not sure if she's still using the second one, so I put it just in case.She's awesome in every way possible) 2.TheDuckLover13 (Story's are super cute I love her.She just sweet and loving) And 3. Smoshernatural ( She's new on Wattpad and I already love her. She super nice and sweet) They're Awesome and fabulous. Please go give them some love to them by following them and checking out they're work. I'm sure they'll appreciate it. In update, I'm maybe going to post on " the felling of the ocean" next week, like maybe next Thursday. Sorry if you were expecting an update this week.......I think that this is the longest I talk in a A/N. I guess this is a new record. So let's start with the story shall we :)

Winter. Cold. Snow. Ah the Snow. We never really get snow here. Cause were in California after all, so no snow. I always wanted to actually see and feel snow and now I could. You see, once a year, my high school would plan this big school trip to New York and I finally saved enough money to go. Anthony went last year and said: " I had so much fun baby, you are going to love it. We went snowboarding, ice skating and I can't wait to do everything with my adorable boyfriend" and it's going to happen in two weeks. I can wait two weeks.

2 weeks later

"Ready to go babe?" Anthony ask while I was texting my mom to tell her that we were in the plane. "Yeah I can't wait to see the snow" I said with a little excitement in my voice. Anthony chuckled and held my hand in his warm ones. "Is that the only thing you look forward too?" "Yeah and I look forward to spend time with you too" I blushed. He smirk and kissed my cheek "Me too"

"Baby, wake up we're here" I felt Anthony gently shake me. My head was his shoulder while I tried to snuggle closer to him. "Stupid armrest. I can't even cuddle with my boyfriend with this thing in the way" he laugh and kissed my forehead "At least it's not stoping me from kissing you" he whisper. He keeps kissing me, hands, forehead and neck. "Stop Anthony that tickles." I giggled and tried to not disturb anyone. He then stoped and looked me in my eyes and smiled. I love his chocolate brown eyes. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Everything about him makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

After landing, our teacher brought us to our hotel. The moment we step out side the airport, the winter air blew through my hair. It wasn't snowing, but there was still snow. I was expecting it's to be like in the movie. But sadly it's wasn't snowing. I just hope that I would snow before the trip is over. When we arrived at the hotel, we checked in and went to our assigned room.Me and Anthony shared a room since we really wanted to spend the time together. The room looked amazing. While putting our bags down, we notice the two Queen Size beds, a giant plasma TV, a mini fridge (A/N those are like my favourite part of the rooms :p) a huge bathroom with two sinks and a window with an open view of the city. This room is just breath taking. What can I say, we are in New York after all.

I felt strong arm wrap around my waist and a small peck on my cheek. "Amazing isn't it" "Yeah" I sigh " Do you want to stay in today?" I turned around to a brown eyed boy in front of me. "Well I was really exited to go iceskating with you" I whispered. He happily sigh and barred his head in my neck. "Sure Beautiful"

"I CANT SKATE, I CANT SKATE!" I screamed. Anthony was holding my hands to prevent me from falling........for the tenth time. "Baby, look only me okay?" He smiled and lovingly squeezed my hands. After that I got a little better. I did fall a couple of time, but Anthony was always here to catch me. " I love you, you clumsy butt" he whispered and broth me into a kiss.It began to snow.

After skating and playing in the snow for 30 minutes, we decided to head back to the hotel and get room service and watch some old movies. "Hello. Can I get two mug's of vanilla hot chocolate( A/N Love it so much :p) with wipe cream and chocolate syrup. Room 475. Yes. Thank you" I hang up and hear the shower stop. "You called room service?" He ask "Yeah they'll be here in 20 minutes or so" I walk up to him and peck him on the lips. He smiled and toke his clothes to change.

It was almost 9:00. We we're watch some crappy horror movie, laughing of how dumb it was and drinking our hot coco. I hade fun today. I saw snow and a lot of it, I went ice skating and build a crappy snowman and spend the day with Anthony. He's the one who made my day great. He my sweetheart. He's unique like a snowflake. He's my snowflake. 

Comments equals a hug votes equals a kiss
Hugs and kisses
Later watermelon🍉🍉