Ever since that night, Louise had been receiving threats. Threats that the person would publicly expose her antics of her night with Marshall. They didn't have sex, but they had photographic evidence of her with Marshall, and of her popping pills.

The threats hadn't gone as far as death threats yet. Just simple phone calls or messages, once every couple of days. It felt like she was always on edge, every time her phone vibrated her heart would almost jump out of her chest.

Marshall had messaged her a few times, he'd been busy with his remaining concerts, but he insisted that they would meet up again after the anger management tour came to a close. If only she didn't have these royal responsibilities, then maybe she would.

"Man, you need to meet up with that Louise girl again. She was so hot!" Proof laughed, they were on their way back to Detroit now. After five long months, he could finally go home and see Hailie and Kim.

"I want to meet her again, but she lives too far away, and I'm with Kim!" He exclaimed, reaching over for a bottle of Mountain Dew. They were both on the plane, only an hour or so till they landed.

"Kim's a bitch, she cheated on you once who said she won't do it again." Proof said, rolling his eyes at Marshall. Proof did have a valid point, some people just didn't change. They landed down at the airport, they could hear Bizarre groaning in the back of the plane, so what if his ears had popped?

It was night in Detroit, it sucked that Marshall wouldn't be able to see Hailie until he woke up the next morning. There was a car waiting outside of the airport for Marshall, so he quickly said his goodbyes to Proof and the rest of D-12.

The journey back to Detroit was rather bumpy. It was lashing it down with rain, and it even started thundering at one point. Marshall grabbed his luggage, and made his way into the house. He wasn't going to be loud, his plan was to surprise Kim on his arrival.

Quietly, he put his luggage into the hallway, and began looking for her. She wasn't downstairs, maybe she was already asleep? He approached their bedroom door, it'd been a while since he'd had sex maybe they could do it tonight?

"I'm home!" He exclaimed, cautious that he would wake Hailie. Kim was there in the room alright, but she wasn't alone. She was lying, on their bed with another man. They weren't just talking or kissing, they were full out fucking.

Marshall didn't know what to do, he panicked. Kim jumped back in surprise and the man did too, although there was more fear on his face. "WHAT THE FUCK KIM!" Marshall shouted, forgetting that Hailie was sleeping now.

Marshall picked up the quivering man, and punched him straight in the jaw. He fell down at the blow, and Marshall turned to face Kim. She had her head inbetween her knees, and she was crying. "HA! I actually believed that you loved me Kim... I ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!" He roared, punching the wall just above her head.

"But- but, you pulled a stunt like this you fucking slut." He said, picking her up from the bed. He didn't beat her, he wasn't that sort of husband. But he did slap her round the face, which was not even close to what she deserved for her actions.

She gasped, gripping her cheek. "Get out." Marshall calmly said, looking at the semi nude man, and his naked wife. "But Baby..." Kim said, looking up at him with water filled eyes. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"