Who Skywalker

The Avengers were destroyed robots that none of them recognise then Steve is hit with lightning and is thrown into a car. Everyone see's an old man in a cloak with something metal attached to his hip.

Tony: Thor, is he Asgardian?

Thor: I've never seen him!

Old man: Where is (Y/N) Skywalker?

Avengers: Who Skywalker?

Old man: The Chosen One.

Clint: We don't know who he is?!

Old man: A Jedi Knight.

Natasha: The Jedi are dead.

The old man unclipped the piece metal and a red blade came from it.

Tony: That's a cool device.

Old man: This is a lightsaber. An elegant weapon. Now tell me where the Jedi is.

Steve: The Jedi are dead, like Natasha said!

Old man: A pity that I must kill all of you.

The old man was about to kill Bucky until the old man is pushed through a window when no one touched him. Then they hear another lightsaber activate.

Then they see a young man with a blue lightsaber.

Young man: Well, if it isn't Master Yoda's greatest mistake.

Old man: At last. Young Skywalker.

The Avengers look at (Y/N) in shock.

Wanda: He's the Jedi Knight?

Tony: But he's so young.

The sith and Jedi don't acknowledge the Avengers.

(Y/N): Count Dooku, or should I say Darth Tyranus?

Count Dooku: Your nothing if not relentless. But I would have expected that you learned your lesson.

(Y/N): I am a slow learner.

The two clash sabers and look each other dead in the eyes.

Count Dooku: Ventress and Savage Oppress failed me. Perhaps you could use a new master.

(Y/N): I could use a new wardrobe too, but that doesn't mean I want to go shopping with you.

Count Dooku: Kenobi's training was wasted on you. You have hate, you have anger, but you don't use them.

As soon as Dooku said that (Y/N) kicks him towards stone stairs and slams his lightsaber against Dooku's hard and begins to choke him with his gloved hand.

Then Dooku uses Force Lighting on (Y/N) to get out of the choke and throws (Y/N) into a wall, making a metallic thud on his gloved arm. But Dooku got up and retreats making everyone look at (Y/N) who was unconscious. Bruce picks him up and brings him to the Avengers Tower for medical treatment.

This Video gave me the idea for this Story