All alone no where to go

Chapter Two All alone nowhere to go

Emma P.O.V

I cut one two three. Cinnamon blood dripping down to my white tile floor. I was done. I laid back on my wall and closed my eyes. I'm done with lies, bullying and abuse. My breathing is uneven as I lay there quietly enjoying the peace and quiet. BANG! I hear my bedroom door slam open and I jump slightly. I go back to laying still. Ryder is yelling I hear him.

" EMMA! EMMA OPEN THIS DOOR!" I hear and I shake my head no. I don't want to come out. I want to stay locked up in my bathroom where no one can hurt me.

" No ", I say just enough for him to hear. There is more banging.

Soon I hear him yelling, " I'm going to kick the door in you better move." What do I do? That's right I sit there and I close my eyes. The door breaks as Ryder walks over the broken door. My shirt is stain red with blood and my eyes are slowly rolling back into my head. I can hear Ryder falling to the ground next to me but I'm almost gone.

I hear him say, "Emma stay with me we can be friends please I can't lose you too... to suicide." What does he mean you to? I ask myself before blacking out.

Hours later.

I wake up to this sound to find out I'm in a white room. I look next to me and see Ryder sleeping next to me on a chair. I smile slightly at him rubbing the sleep from my tired eyes feeling pain shoot up my arms. I look and see white bandages on my wrist. What happened? I thought to myself. No NO NO !!! I'M I NEED HAVE TO BE DEAD I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!! Tears fell from my eyes as I looked around. I try and get up again but can't so I take out all the wires and tubes that are taped on me and in me. BEEP BEEP BEEP. The beeping grows loud and annoying. Ryder jumps up fully awake now.

" Emma no you can't do that!" He bellows out and a nurse comes in and starts to put everything into place.I shake my head no. I don't want to live in a world that does nothing but hurt me. God you say we are your kids but all you did to me was hurt me. Am I not your child? Why do you hate me? 

Tears fall freely down my ruby color cheeks as I look up at Ryder. Why? Why did he save me ? I'm a nobody, a freak, loser, anything anyone ever said to me. I look at my hands and I finch as I feel his fingers grab my chin and lift my head so he is looking at me. I took a deep breath and realized I was completely prepared for whatever he was about to do.

" Emma please stop hurting yourself. You're not just hurting yourself but everyone else." Ryder says as Cole and James walk into the room and smile a sad smile that I don't ever want to see on their faces.

" Guys don't look so sad please. " I say in a small voice that they can hear. Yes I might not know them well but I hate people looking sad because of me. They all look at me and then smirk. They slowly start to walk to me with their arms open ready for a group hug. I sigh as I open my arms. I hope I don't get an anxiety attack. We are all in a group hug.

" I'm sorry " I say just for them to hear me.

" It's okay and your dad's here" I hear Cole say and I tense up and I start to back up. I didn't get far before I hit the wall. Why? Why is the person that hates my guts here? Does he want to kill me once and for all? I am pulled out of my thoughts when the room door opens and my dad walks in with a clean shave, wearing jeans and a hoodie. He looks for me and all the fear in my eyes shows for him to see.

" Emma please I want to say sorry... I'm going to stop drinking and I am going to alcoholics anonymous. Just please don't leave me like your mom left me." He rambles and my eyes fill with tears. See mom left me by doing what I just tried to do but she didn't fail at it like I did.

" I don't know if I can forgive you right now I'm sorry. I just can't. I know when you're not drunk you are nice but I can't." I look down as I say this not wanting to see his face. I hear someone step up to me and I flinch out of reflexes. I look and see it was James stepping in front of me, blocking the view of my dad.

" So with that. I can see that she is scared and would maybe like you to leave for a while?" James says softly, not an angry bone in his body. So far.

" I think you should go and prove that you are going to change." Ryder looks at me then at my father.

"I understand. I hope I can fix this. " Mike replies and leaves. I sigh and look at the boys.

" Thank you. You didn't have to do that." I softly say.