Introduction

This book is about Katherine Aurora Riddle. But Everyone calls her Kate! She is 14 years old but doesn't go to hogwarts yet. When her father "died" she moved in with muggles. On her 7th birthday she found out that she is a witch. Since her 8th birthday she has gotten a mission. An almost impossible mission. She have been given the mission to find Harry Potter. Kate her father is gaining power abd has a ghost form, you can still see him and he can move and talk. But he can't touch or do anything. But that doesn't matter because that's what Lucius is here for. Voldemort stays at Villa Malfoy. Kate didn't want to do the mission, but she has to. The mission is the reason she's alive. Voldemort only got in bed with bellatrix to create the perfect plan. A daughter who nobody knew existed, who would become friends with Harry Potter. And he could finally kill him. But that didn't entirely go as planned. He didn't get one child but two. It were twins a boy and a girl. And when bellatrix gave birth to the boy, the girl wouldn't come. So she went to st mungo's. And got Kate. A week later she went to Azkaban and Kate got brought to muggles.

Kate her full name is Katherine ( meaning is pure ) Aurora ( meaning is goddess of dawn ) Riddle. And her twins name is Kayson ( meaning is healer ) Nyack ( meaning is won't give up ) Riddle.

Kate knows she's a riddle but she has to keep it a secret because nobody knows she knows she's  a riddle. She lives with muggles because she has  to convince Albus Dumbledore that she doesn't know shes a Witch. Close to the house of the muggles where you live is a forest. It will come quite often in the story that's why I said it.

Kate is a descendant of the Gaunt family, the Gaunt family can cast spells without a wand and telepot at any age. And they were very good at occultism, Kate hasn't invented this yet.

Kate her  mother is Bellatrix and her father is Voldemort. I know they have nothing together in the books but  this is my story.😝 bellatrix still is in Azkaban though.

This is Kate :

Kate is 14 and at the moment she doesn't look like this but in a few years she does

Kate is 14 and at the moment she doesn't look like this but in a few years she does. Kate reads a lot. And at home she has a horse and she's very into horseriding!

This is kay :

Kayson is 14 and at the moment she doesn't look like this but in a few years she does

Kayson is 14 and at the moment she doesn't look like this but in a few years she does. People mostly call Kayson kay. Kay has a motor bike and likes ride on it. He also is a very good drawer.

I have an tiktok account where I talk about my book, some times there are spoilers and stuff. Go follow it ! Its called @1lsehp

This was the introduction, I hope y'all like it!!