Attorney Kim

"My Honour,this suspect cannot be trusted! He tries to manipulate my client! He must be sentenced to jail for death for the crime that he has committed!" The male asserted,hoping that the judge would change her decision once again.

                                                                  "No,My Honour! Attorney Kim here is trying to manipulate the situation and try to blame the fault towards my client.My client already defended himself more than enough and I think his statement is convinceable." The other male stated with his hand slammed on the wooden table.

                                                        "The court will rest for thirty six hours.We'll open the case once the court is back open.Everyone may leave the court." The judge gave her final word and both lawyer don't have any choice than to leave.

                                           "Argh!!!" The tall slendered man with fair skin and a formal suit called Attorney Kim exclaimed,feeling so frustrated but realized that he cannot do anything about it as the final decision is in the judges' hands.He was about to storm out of the court as soon as possible to cool down his temper but then stopped as he feel a hand was holding his shoulder,signaling him to stop.

"What is it this time,Namjoon?" He decided to stop his steps and finally spoke,trying to hide his anger and stress.Feeling afraid that he would leash it towards innocent person."Hyung.. I know that you are angry right now because you didn't manage to stuff him in jail but we cannot do anything since there's not enough afidavit.After all,the statement that we have from the witnesses aren't strong enough." Namjoon stated,totally understood his hyung's behaviour but couldn't do anything except asking him to relax.

"Namjoon-ah,you do know why is that I really wanted to stuff that bastard into jail right?" He finally spoke then let out a sigh,completely dissatisfied."I know hyung but as for now,we cannot do anything except for keep searching for proves.No worries,God will help us to find the proves.Now let's go home first then we'll think about what to do,okay?"Namjoon coaxed him."Fine,but I won't let it slide next time.""Yes Jin hyung."

Then,the two brothers went down the stairs and got into the Mercedes Benz,driving home.