Good Morning, my Clover

Author's note: I will be updating in small parts because I only feel like writing at 2am. Perhaps a little OOC, but I think I write Benny decently. Enjoy!

Bennett yawned and stretched, peering over at your sleeping form. Today there were no chores to be done, no quests to complete, and no daring adventures to embark on. He smiled softly at the thought of a lazy day at home spent with you. Slowly, he turns to face your back and wraps an arm around your waist, nestling his face into the crook of your neck. He whispered groggily.

"Good morning, my clover."

You jumped a bit but quickly melted back into the warm embrace of your lover. You simply hummed in response, still too tired to form words. Bennett pulled you closer and planted a soft kiss on your cheek. You laid there together for a few minutes before he got up to go get water for the both of you. It's unclear when and why he began doing that, but it's always a very sweet and welcome gesture. In his short absence, you sat up and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. It took a minute to adjust to the sunshine that seeped into the room.

Bennett walked back into the room and handed you your glass of water. You took a sip and smiled at him.

"Thanks, Benny. Now get back here. I'm cold."

He giggled at your words and attempted to set his own glass down on his bedside table before climbing back into bed, but it ended up barely balancing on the edge and eventually falling over the edge. You took another sip and set your water down as he sighed. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you in, resting his head on top of yours.

"First occurrence of the day, how exciting.. so anyways, Y/N, what are we gonna do today? Visit Barbara? Or Razor? Oh! We could take a walk outside of Mondstadt! It doesn't have to involve patrolling or combat this time!"

His quick jump to enthusiasm was adorable. It made your heart melt. You took a second to think, then replied.

"How about we start with cleaning up, and then breakfast?"