*Richard Wagner's Bridal Chorus plays*

Click POV
This is it. The best day of my life. I've waited for this for years. Waiting for him to be my boyfriend. Waiting for one of us to propose. Waiting for our dream venue to become available. Waiting. And now it's finally here. I'm getting married to the love of my life, Thoppicy Whoppicy. I chuckle to myself for using that ridiculous nickname I gave him all those years ago. And in return for that nickname, he gave me a ring. No, strike that. Despite that nickname, he gave me a ring. I hoist myself in my black lace dress and wait until it's time for me to walk down the aisle.

One Topic POV
Considering I have almost half a million Youtube subscribers, people might think I don't mind getting attention. But standing up here, waiting for my beloved to enter the room to the tune of Wagner's Here Comes The Bride, the eyes of the people in the pews are like daggers. I would prefer to fast-forward through this and just go on our honeymoon immediately. We are spending a week in a beautiful log cabin up in the Norwegian mountains, and I cannot wait.

Click POV
After what feels like an eternity, the organ finally starts playing. I pick up the rose bouquet and step foot on the long red carpet leading directly to where OT is standing. He looks beautiful in the white dress he and Human1 picked out. Some may find it strange how invested OT's ex-girlfriend is in this wedding, but she's supported our love since the beginning. I hadn't expected that she'd offer to officiate, but I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do it. When I stand in front of my soon-to-be husband, I take his hands and smile at him. He looks nervous, but smiles back. Then I look over the group of misfits who gathered to see us unite in holy matrimony. OT's grandma, my parents, two of OT's brothers, a few other of OT's family members I don't really know that well. But most importantly, in the front row, our friends. Dan, Salty, Palma, and Nami are sitting only one or two metres away from me, all with a strange look in their eyes. I decide it's a combination of excitement and jetlag, but I'm often wrong.

One Topic POV
"Ready?" Human1 whispers at us. I look up at Click (tHeY gOt OuR hEiGhTs RiGhT). "Ready?" I ask. "Ready." Human1, wearing a stunning lilac dress, raises her voice and starts speaking. "We have gathered here today to join Click and One Topic in holy matrimony." I notice that my hands are sweaty. I just can't shake the feeling that something will go wrong. There's always something that goes wrong when life's going well for me.
"You all have travelled great distance, which is a testament to all the love and support these two wonderful people have gotten and continue to get from you each day. However, if any of you has a reason why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace." This feels scary. I trust these people with my life. They would never betray my happiness like that, right? Right?
As soon as I have that thought, four people simultaneously leap up from their seats, as if they had planned it. "Yes!" is the sound that from Palma's, Nami's, Salty's, and Dan's mouth.