excuse me what the FRICC

SaltyTheAlien POV
I didn't plan on saying anything. I don't think any of us did. But watching the man I've had a crush on for years get married to someone else crushed my soul. I thought I'd gotten used to seeing OT hold hands with someone who was not me, but I'd always had hope we'd somehow end up together. But now they're getting married and my future with OT is slipping through my fingers like sand. Very attractive sand. I had to put an end to it. I just had to. 

MidnightPalma POV
Why did Salty, Nami, and Dan jump up? Why would you want to stop this beautiful union between two people who are madly in love with each other? At least I had a good reason. I wanted a double wedding. I turn to the man standing next to me and pull out a small velvet box.

NamiSarene POV
I was going to sit out this wedding and be miserable for the rest of my life because the love of my life loves someone else. I would be able to live with that; the hurt would diminish with time. But I jumped up and screamed my lungs out. I wasn't in control; this was something from deep inside me. It was like a primal instinct. Don't get me wrong, I love OT, but I cannot let him get married to Click. Click is mine, and mine alone. Not that he knows this yet, but he will, very, very soon.

DaydreamerDan POV
I didn't mean to jump up. I just did it because Palma did. But now something strange is happening. He's turning to me and lowering himself. Did he interrupt the wedding to tie his laces? "Dan," he says. "We've known each other for a while now, and... I can't do this mundane typical stuff. In short, do you want to marry me? Like, right now?" Wow. A thousand and one things go through my head at the same time. First of all, who the heck proposes during a wedding ceremony? But secondly: "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" Palma takes my hand and puts the ring on my finger. The ring is absolutely stunning; silver with a small, dark blue opal. Palma picks me up like a baby and carries me towards the stage OT and Click are standing on. They look confused. Human1 does too.

SaltyTheAlien POV
"Stop this!" Nami and I yell at the same time. "I want to marry OT!" I shout. "I want to marry Click!" Nami calls out. A collective "what?" goes through the room. Click and OT haven't spoken a word. They're still standing on that stage. Dan is still standing with Palma in his arms; waiting to see what will happen. "Wait..." I whisper under my breath. I catch Nami's eye. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asks. "That depends on what you're thinking," I smirk. "But, yes, I will marry you, because that makes total sense." (glad to see you're self-aware, Salty). Nami grabs my hand and we walk down the aisle, together.

NamiSarene POV
Human1 looks confused. So do OT, Click, and everyone else who is attending this wedding. But Human1 is a professional, so she carries on. "Okay, well..." she coughs. "Do you, Nami, take Salty as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," I declare. "Do you, Salty, take Nami as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," he states proudly, as he gazes into my eyes. "Then I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom!" A burst of excited but still slightly confused applause echoes through the room. Human1 moves on to the next couple: "Do you, Palma, take Dan as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," Palma asserts. "And do you, Dan, take Palma as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," Dan smiles. "Then I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom!" "Pog!" yells Palma, after he breaks loose from Dan. Dan laughs and shakes his head in disbelief.

Click POV
"And now, last but certainly not least," Human1 says. "The couple you all gathered for originally. Do you, One Topic, take Click as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do," says OT, whose hands have gotten sweaty from holding mine for so long, and because of all the eyes that are on him right now. "And do you, Click, take OT as your lawfully wedded husband?" "Of course I do," I grin. "Then I now pronounce you husband and catboy–"  Human1 pauses for a second when she realises what she's just said. "I mean husband!" she says quickly. "Sorry, it's been a weird day. You may kiss the groom." And that I do.

OT's grandma POV
"What the heck is going on?"