𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗔 𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀

3rd POV

49th National
         Tankery Championship!

December 18, 2006

Tanks were used mainly for war. But all the tanks unfit for war would either be left abandoned and found alter on after war as spoils or placed into tank museums to remember the great engineering of the older days. Tanks were made for many things, such as ground operations ranging from light, medium, and heavy tanks.

Nowadays heavy tanks are merely extinct like most things that require lots of materials after the Holocaust. Though there was one kind of tank that never truly was thought would become that of artillery with the progression in technology.

Artillery tanks are one of the most deadly modern tanks known to man and could specialize in not only extremely long ranges but at close range too. Tanks were beyond deadly and difficult as hell for an infantry soldier to destroy it due to the amount of armor it held and the deadly weapons armed upon it. 1916 was when war had changed for good and brought a more advanced era among the race of war.

. . .

For some odd reason women slowly became the known matches for a tanks crew. However women can prove to be. . . difficult to deal with depending on the conditions. However there was one girl who always loved tanks, more importantly— artillery. A young French woman the age of 15 years old. She was beyond smart and always came out on top when it came to competitive situations.

She knew just about everything that a tank enthusiast should know. From the type of tank to the millimeters needed to penetrate any enemy tank. She had always adored the sound of cannons firing and hearing the ground rumble from the roaring engines of tanks.

This girl had beautiful and long h/c hair and stunning e/c eyes. She stood at 4'11" and was a kind hearted maiden. She used to be a part of a high school in France before school carriers became a actual thing. For some reason the school this spectacular future leader had managed to get ahold of a single AMX AuF1.

Along with this tank several other tanks were already around or had just been discovered such as the AMX-30, two AMX-50 Surbaisse, four E.B.R's, six AMX-13-90's, three AMX-50 Foch's, six Lorraine 40t, and even two Char 25t's. Of course all these tanks were strictly placed into tankery classes and decommissioned from real battle.

Surely the French tankery team had superior numbers but their leader was fresh to the whole tankery thing. And that leaders name was Y/n. She had made great friends with her team and managed to gain an amazing strategy throughout the battles and even the championship. She proved herself to be a natural tank champion leader.

This kept up for several years until her team finally fell to the Nishizumi team. Maho was the leader of the opposing enemy and had managed to make it to the finals to face team Angels of Death. This was a crowd given nickname for the French team Y/n commanded due to how well the AMX AuF1 did with a kill count of 187 confirmed tank kills (naturalization).

On December 18, 2006, Maho Nishizumi had taken the championship at the cost of guilt in her heart. This guilt was due to the fact the remains of the AMX AuF1 had vanished with only bits and pieces being found.

Enter Maho's POV

The match seemed to be getting closer and closer to a climax. Only six tanks of my team remained... three of which were King Tiger II H's, one King Tiger II 10.5cm, and two Tiger H1's. The Tiger H1 that I commanded was holding th flag this time. There was only three enemies remaining and I knew that one of them was the Angel of Death as it had completely obliterated the Jagdtiger not too far back.