OMG SCARY BATTLE HOW DID ASH NOT WAKE UP

It was a starry night. The colorful night sky with twilight purple, midnight black and a dusky blue covered the night sky. Stars made constellations in the night sky, shining over the river nearby a house in Pallet Town. There was a boy, whose name was Ash Ketchum. But that story isn't about him so shut up. Pikachu was sniffing around. He had sniffed a faint scent in the house, he had smelled it the moment he sat in bed with Ash. It smelled of fairy dust, cake, and berries. And a little hint of.. Eggs..? Pikachu lowered his tail and got his guard up. Swiftly, he turned around. He had a feeling something was behind him. He didn't see anything. Not even something ducking to hide behind the couch the moment Pikachu turned. He growled and pounced over to the couch and saw nothing. He heard a chirp noise, though... His ears perked and he turned. He heard more chirping. He walked towards a plant nearby and sniffed. It smelled.. Like fairy dust, cake, berries, and eggs. He knew whoever was in his house was behind this plant. He turned and saw a spotted egg. He pawed it and it flipped over and blasted him. Pikachu shook his head quickly and turned up to see a blast firing at him. Having a few seconds to react, Pikachu hopped on the first stair and grabbed onto the handrail. Quickly, he climbed up to Ash's door and locked him in, then slid back down and tackled the creature. The creature hissed and kicked Pikachu off, throwing him not too far. Pikachu smacked the creature with his tail, sending it back, hitting the front of the couch. Pikachu pinned the creature just to see it was Togepi, who had snuck in. Pikachu's face turned red and he got off of Togepi, who was chirping loudly and technically "yelling" at Pikachu. Pikachu blushed and hugged Togepi. Togepi chirped and blushed.