Illumi's SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they?)

Illumi is not big on PDA, besides him wrapping his arm around your waist when men and women admire you or try to flirt with you in public. But when it's just the two of you he's very affectionate. He will hug and hold you. He will plant kisses all over your body. He likes to hold you after a long mission, or cuddle after the two of you have been intimate. He will wash your body in the shower and likes to wash your hair so its silky smooth like his. When the two of you are on a mission together he will try to sneak kisses, but besides that he's very focused on the mission and completing it successfully and on time.

B = Beginning (How would the relationship start?)

It would start from the two of you working together as partners on missions sometimes. He would always secretly admire your beauty, nen ability, intelligence, and the way you fight. He liked that you were focused on the mission and successfully completed your assignments without any mistakes. 

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Illumi likes to cuddle after the two of you have been intimate or when the two of you are taking a nap. He likes to rub your back or run his fingers through your hair while you lay your head on his chest. He like to cuddle with you in his arms or you laying your head on his chest with one of your legs draped over him. 

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Illumi wants to marry you someday. He does not cook or clean much because the Zoldyck's have plenty of servants. But when you are cooking or cleaning, he likes to help out. He enjoys listening to you hum or sing while you cook or clean. When you are with him at the Zoldyck Manor, he will have the servants bring you your favorite food or drink. 

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Illumi would shut himself and the feelings he has for you off. He would grow cold and distant towards you before telling you goodbye and leaving. He would cut things off quickly to avoid him breaking down from losing you. He believes it would be better that way because a broken heart will not hold him back from being a skilled and deadly assassin.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Illumi wants to marry you. He will wait until you are ready and it feels right. Despite his parents pushing for the two of you to marry sooner and produce an heir. He won't rush it because he loves you and marriage is a two person commitment and decision.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Illumi can be gentle with you, but also very dominating and rough at times. Physically he knows you can handle him being rough because you are strong and skilled. Emotionally he is very gentle, he will reassure you about his love for you. He does not show his emotions much, but when he does its pure and real. 

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Illumi will give you bear hugs when he comes back from a long mission. His hugs can be a bit strong, but he's cautious that he does not break you. He loves when you come up and hug him or sit on his lap and hug him until he gives you his full attention. His hugs make you feel safe and all your troubles and worries melt away while you are in his embrace.