⨳Chapter Two⨳

◈This isn't placed in a specific arc, this is just like a Modern AU but with Nen and Hunters◈

It was two years since that day, the Zoldyck Family probably put a bounty on my head. 

Random Hunters have been coming after me all the time, Based on what I've heard, I'm apparently a Class-A bounty.

I heard two pairs of footsteps, one was almost inaudible while the other was quite loud. It would've still been quiet to normal people however.

The one with louder footsteps had completely sealed their aura, not even a small bit of it was present. 

You hear them?
Yes, I'm betting one is going to go after you.
I was thinking the same thing, same routine?
Same routine.

Kone and I could talk telepathically for stuff like this. As I had guessed, one lunged at her.

She turned into the scissors and I went to slice them. I saw a familiar face. That same boy with white hair and bright blue eyes.

The two boys both were most likely my age. I could feel their aura, they were strong.

They're powerful.
You know what to do.
But it hurts you!
I won't die if you do it but I will most likely die if I go against them, but you'd win!
Fine then, but you are resting after this.

I held the scissors to my chest and I felt my body go limp.

◘Kone's POV◘
I shifted into Koto's body, her body went limp as I took control. I opened my eyes and stood up. 

Koto and I look almost Identical, but I have Black eyes and I'm always wearing the same thing as Koto but a darker color.

The one with black spiky hair lunged at me, I dodged and he nearly ran into the second kid, he was pretty fast.

He ran at me again, this time I grabbed him and held my hand at his throat. My hands are as sharp as a blade, only Koto's hands can't be cut by mine.

"Gon!" The whited haired kid yelled.

So this kids name's Gon? Hm.

"You guys are here to take the girl in for a bounty, aren't you?" I asked. 

"So what if we are?!" The other kid yelled. I sighed and pushed Gon over to him. 

"Just leave her alone." I sighed. "Say, you look familiar. Are you a Zoldyck by any chance?" I asked. 

"What's it to you." He said. "As I thought, she probably knows you. She's down for the count as of now though." I muttered.

"Hold on Killua." The Gon kid said to his friend. He cautiously walked towards me. "Are you even planning on harming us at all?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Depends, you try to harm the girl and I cut you down. If you aren't going to harm her, your fine." I answered.

"Killua, I think we should help her." He said. "How'd you get to that!?" Killua yelled.

"She said that the girl was "Down for the count". I think she meant that she's hurt." Gon explained. 

"Yep, she was already hurt before. But when we switch bodies and I take control, it's like her body is starting to get teared apart."

"It's painful to her, she's everything to me and more. I try to avoid this but she kept insisting." I explained. 

"I'm helping her!" The Gon kid said. The two continued to argue, I covered my ears. 

Kone...?
Are you alright Koto?!
Y..eah... Let's Just...Switch ba..ck.
...
Fine...Just... Don't overexert yourself.

I held my hands to my chest, like when we switched to me, and retreated into the scissors.

◘Koto's POV◘
I was back into my body and my head immediately started to hurt and my vision started spinning. 

"Hey, are you alrigh-! Whoa!" One of the other boys said, I don't know which. I coughed something up, all I knew was that it hurt like hell.

Dammit Koto! Why did you want to switch!?

I did my best to keep a firm grip on the scissors as my body started to fall. The last thing I saw was the two boys running towards me.