Yarichin Bitch club

Requested:@RiotRyder not proofread also I'm sorry for not updating for a couple of months 

It would have started like any other day but alas it did not for these two.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOU IN THAT CLUB"

"AND I..ME..I ALREADY TOLD YOU ITS NOT YOUR DAMN LIFE SO JUST IGNORE ME"

"ITS SO DAMN HARD FOR ME YOUR PARTNER IF I WOULD THAT YOU GO AROUND AND SLEEP WITH EVERYONE."

"SO?!? KEIICHI AND HIS BOYFRIEND DO THAT."

"THAT'S THEM NOT US AND I TRIED  BELIEVE ME I TRIED TO STAY WITH YOU BUT ITS SO DAMN HARD FOR ME TO HAVE ANYTHING INTIMATE WITH YOU WHEN I KNOW THAT YOU HAD SOMEONE ELSE'S DICK IN YOU"

"THATS HOW IT WORKS (M/N) AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME "

Those words hurt (m/n) as he saw arguing with his boyfriend about these feelings and all his problems with his own boyfriend wouldn't drop out the club. At first he was fine with it but as time went on he started to not like it and tried to talk to Yuri about it but the said male thought it was funny and laughed it off. Even once or more did (m/n) walk in on his boyfriend with someone's dick in Yuri. It hurt to say the least and if Yuri really didn't try then
(m/n) is gonna break it...

"FINE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT?!" He tried and he tried but he should have listened to his friends who warned him that if stuck to someone in a sex club then it's not going to end well. He knew this yet... why does it...hurt?

As tears streamed down to the unfortunate one. He yelled out what he had meaning to say to the other for sometime now.

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT NOW (M/N)?!"

There was a pause before the other looked at him and remembered the memories they had  bad...good..what did it matter to him? (M/n) thought

"I'm breaking up with you Yuri.. I've had it."

Immediately the others anger turned to surprise and upset? Why did he feel like that? He knew the other would have enough but..

"Your just...just bluffing" Yuri  tried to grab his arm but the said other male yanked his arm away as he looked at Yuri with no love or affection as it once did. " I told you once ill tell you again I'm breaking up with you" As (m/n) ran out of the apartment and onto the streets with Yuri after him. A blazing car going towards
(m/n).

"(M/N)!!"

Yuri woke up from the dream and looked to his boyfriend. Man.. why do I keep having that stupid dream he wouldn't break up with me

As more into the day Yuri and his boyfriend had gone on dates but people looked at them or more like Yuri. Like this encounter

"Hello what flavor would you like?" The old woman said to the two "uhm I'll have the strawberry" Yuri said to the old lady as she smiled and served it to him. "Is that all?" The lady said as she was bringing up the total. " no uh my boyfriend would like some right dear?" Yuri looked at his boyfriend as the lady looked at Yuri weird "who? Sir? " Yuri looked at her crazy and was about to make a Fuze but (m/n) intervened "it's okay I didn't feel like eating ice cream anyways"

As the day kept going on Yuri kept seeing people look at him weird as he talked to his boyfriend and every time someone came up to them and asked who Yuri was talking too Yuri would say "my partner who else?"

As night time came the lovers doing their night routine Yuri was walking I into the room as he began "I don't know why people kept saying they couldn't see you isn't that weird?"

Yuri looked to his lover as he didn't get a response.

"Babe?"

Silence. Then

" you need to let me go Yuri"

"What?.."

Yuri then looked to the room as the sight was well... the room had things all over the place and a picture of (m/n) then suddenly dawned on Yuri that. That dream wasn't a dream and instead that was what happened after their fight as Yuri fell to his knees remembering...

"I'm sorry we tried everything we could so save him."

At that Yuri fell to his knees wishing that this would be a dream and he would wake up and his lovely (m/n) would be at his side but nonNONONONO.

Yuri entered the room as there he was the once happy (m/n) lifeless cold. Yuri didn't want this to be real no matter how much he tried to pinch himself this was real.

Then it dawned on Yuri why people looked at him weird because (m/n) is dead then why? Yuri looked at the room and there was (m/n) corpse he remembered that after the funeral he dug his once alive lover to keep him close. It was only that Yuri realized how crazy he had been turning since (m/n) died...

Yuri laughed and laughed and laughed. Yuri only then walked towards the once lively kitchen to it now looking musty and old he grabbed something.

!!Breaking news!!

As the car crash that had struck (m/n) (l/n) and killed him. It was a sad day seeing a young man die did it turn weird as the funeral homes seen that his body had suddenly disappear they looked for the body and it was no where to be seen but that confusion has come to an end as it has been discovered. The bad news is that his lover Yuri was aside him as (m/n) corpse was rotting Yuri was also dead the cause of death was suicide and had left a note that he wanted to join his lover. We could only pray to the boys family.

As Yuri looked around gates he saw a man that looked like... "m/n?" The man turned around and smiled holding out a hand as Yuri accepted and hugged him saying so much sorrys (m/n) only smiled and said " it's okay love I forgive you"