59 : jealous.

*ring ring.*

the sound of the doorbell can be heard. yeontan stood up and looks at the door.

jimin stood up as well and went to open the door. when he opens it, he was welcomed by a beautiful lady. she looks like she's around 25-30.

"ah. is this.. kim taehyung's house?" the girl asks.

jimin nodded with pounding heart. he wonders how did she know taehyung and what's her relationship with him.

"y-yes. may i know what's your relationship with him?"

the girl chuckles and smiles at him. "i'm hisㅡ"

"chungha? you're back?" taehyung asks and went beside his husband.

jimin furrows his brows. taehyung looks really happy to see her.

and it kind of makes him jealous.

"tae! i missed you." chungha says and pulled taehyung in a tight hug.

the red haired male grinned and hugs her back. "i missed you too. how's your life in canada?"

"it was great." she giggles. "oh and you dyed your hair red! it suits you."

taehyung smiles and nodded. "yeah. thank you."

jimin frowns as he watches the two. he wanted to know who exactly this chungha girl is and what's her relationship with his husband.

"who's this beautiful man by the way?" she asks.

she then leans closer to taehyung's ear and whispers something to him which made the red haired male let out a chuckle and nodded his head.

"he's kim jimin." taehyung said.

chungha grins at jimin and gave him a hug. "nice to meet you, jimin. i'm chungha."

"n-nice to meet you too, miss chungha."

"let's go inside." taehyung said.

the three of them went inside to the living room after taehyung closed the door.

"i-i will bring some cookies." jimin said.

"thank you, jimin." taehyung smiles at him before he continues talking with chungha.

jimin pouted at that. taehyung didn't called him baby or baby bub.

he just sighs and went to the kitchen instead.

he took about two mugs and the jar of chocolate powder. he scooped enough amount of the chocolate and pours it on each mugs then he poured hot water on it after.

he also added mini white marshmallows on top then went to the cupboard after.

jimin took the bag of cookies and puts about ten of it on a plate.

after that, he puts all of it on a tray; mugs of hot chocolates and plate of cookies then he went to the living room.

when he reached the place, his heart broke at the sight.

taehyung was laughing with her as she just told him a joke.

but whenever jimin tells a joke, taehyung will just chuckle and ruffle his hair. nothing more.

she's.. really pretty. she might be taehyung's ex or something. he sadly thought.

"oh, jimin is here now!" chungha said.