꧁32꧂

Sirius slugged around the Great Hall to the crimson table, scooping spoonfuls of porridge into his mouth as he wiped his red eyes. "It's to hot." He complained in a whiny voice as he used his hand to fan himself.

Throughout breakfast, he continued to complain about the temperature which made the slightly hungover Remus more and more annoyed.

"If you complain about being to hot one more time, I'll give you something to sweat about." He threatened, gritting through his teeth as his fingers turned white as he scooped a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"I don't know wether to be scared or aroused." Sirius said making James spit his juice out all over Peter who lifted his arms up and looked down at his soaked clothes.

                                       ༒
"Moony I- what is she doing here?" Sirius asked with a disgusted look, running into his dorm. "Studying. I'll have you know she is the top of her Charms class." Remus said which made Leta nod and Sirius scowl. He dramatically pretended throw up before leaving the room, not saying why he came up in the first place.

"Ugh, not you." James huffed as he came up to his room from Quidditch practice and heaving his broom onto his bed followed by Sirius. "Honestly, who let the villain into the hero's den?" He asked, smirking at the girl who he knew got annoyed easily.

"The same person who fell for a ginger." She relied slyly which made him squint his eyes but smile slightly. He bit his bottom lip as he thought for another comeback. "At least my hair doesn't look like shaved bear fur." He bit his lip once more as he raised his eyebrows as an attempt to threaten the girl.

"If you bite your lip one more time, I'm going to do it for you." She said, rolling her tongue around her mouth as he fists clenched slightly at the smirking boy. "Oh, well fuck me, then!" He shouted back at the Slytherin, both trying to hold back their laughter.

"Shut up!" He shouted at her again as she got up from her chair by Remus. "Yell at me again, and I'll give you a real reason to scream." She gritted through her teeth as she got closer to the messy haired boy, using her hand to push the boy away and leave the room.

Sirius stayed sat on his bed, his legs crossed as he looked around in confusion. "Did they just argue and have word sex?" He asked Remus who face planted and shook his head.

"I have to say, the famous words of Sirius Orion Black, 'I don't know whether to be scared or aroused' really fit for this situation." James said as Sirius nodded in agreement and Remus left in embarrassment.

                                        ༒
James sat with Leta between his legs in the stands of the Quidditch pitch. It was a dreary morning as the ran fell from the grey cloud, lightly spitting on the pair.

His arms were wrapped around her shoulders as her thumb wiped along his forearm. Occasionally, he placed a kiss on her cheek before whispering something in her ear. "I have a question." He began, Leta sat up and turned around to look at boy with raised eyebrows.

"How many boyfriends have you had?" He asked her which made her sigh and bite her bottom lip, tapping on the seat she sat on.

"I don't think it really matters." She replied making his eyebrows furrow slightly. She then turned back around and leaned back onto her chest, listening to his heart beat.

                                     ༒
"She wouldn't tell me how many boyfriends she had." James said in a whiny voice, sitting on his bed with Remus. "Maybe it's because she is so beautiful so she had many boyfriends and she is embarrassed about it. Not saying dating anyone who dated a lot is bad." Peter said, popping his head at the wardrobe as he put clothes away, putting his hands up as looked at Remus which made him roll his eyes.

"Where did Peter come from?" James asked with a concerned and shock face making the short boy chuckle. "Who do you think we are talking about?" James asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Leta. Remus told me." He said, pointing to the tall boy who shrugged. James shook his head as he rolled his eyes around the room. "If you like Leta so much, why don't you just marry her?" James asked, leaning back with a slight smirk.

"I would if , A, I didn't look like this and ,B, you would kill me." He replied, putting a finger with each point her made. "What-what! I wouldn't care. It's not like she is my girlfriend!" He explained, stuttering as he did so making the other boys snicker.

"Whatever you say mate." Remus chuckled, getting up and patting James's shoulder before leaving the rooms.

                                         ༒
Leta sat in her dormitory, flicking through a book as her sister walked in. "Good Leta. I'm glad your study." Minette said which made the younger girl scoff.

"I'm not studying. Look!" She held a book up to her sister and pointed at a picture of a baby Highland cow which was covered in a chocolate fur. "It's a little fluff ball!" I want it!" She exclaimed, pulling the book back to her and widening her eyes until she looked crazy which made her sister shake her head and sigh.

"And I thought you were doing something productive." The Head Girl muttered under her breath as she left the room whilst Leta was having a freak out over a baby duck.

"I think I'm dying of cuteness overload!" She shouted loudly as her sister closed the door making the other Slytherins who at in the common room turn their heads ,in confusion, towards the door.