Kiss & Crush

pov: you are at a typical high school party and your best friend just left you. you go to the bathroom and cry. you forgot to lock the bathroom door and your crush accidentally comes in and sees you curled up in a ball, crying your heart out. he sits next to you on the floor, and you talk for a while. you feel so extremely safe and comfortable, and you fall asleep, putting your head on your crushes shoulder. 

pov: you go to a rich nightclub with ur wealthy friend that got you in. You both have a blast but then you hear a rumour that your celebrity crush is in the VIP area. You shake off the idea and continue to dance. But you bump into him. Your celebrity crush. He accidentally spills his drink on you and you try not to freak out. He sincerely apologises and gets a towel for you. He offers to help clean up and you both go to the bathroom. This song comes on and you make conversation. You both click well and you then admit you know who he is. He smiles and asks if that would change anything if he was famous. You say "Not at all" and take his hand. You slow dance to the music and then eventually kiss.

POV: You're at the school dance, but your date doesn't show up. You run to the bathroom, and this song comes on. You lock yourself in a stall and break down. Suddenly, the door opens — it's one of your friends. They knock on the stall door and ask if you're alright. You vent to them for a few minutes. They ask you to dance. Slowly, you open the door and take their hand. They lead you outside to a secluded corner and you both begin to dance. They pull you in for a kiss. All of your worries melt away.

pov: you're freaking out because your crush asked you to dance and you told him to give you a second, so your frantically and making sure you look good and panicking. Then a random blonde girl gives you some lipgloss and tells you that you look amazing before patting you on the back and telling you to go get him.

POV: it's 1960 your at a dance and all your friends leave you out so you run to the bathroom and sit on the wall crying but right then you see a girl run in and she too sits on the opposite wall you talk for awhile and then you hear this song so you go over to the girl and you too both put your head on each other's shoulder and sit there in silence thinking about each other but right as the song is about to end you both stand up look at one another and kiss,but before you leave you say I hope to see you again.

pov: your sitting down at prom while everyone and there dates are dancing to this song and your sitting down because your boyfriend doesnt want to do anything and is annoyed, you walk to the bathroom and some random cute boy follows you and starts a conversation saying he went to prom alone and you say the same but he doesnt know your in a relationship, everyone is dancing and you start getting closer and closer and then start kissing slowly but you back away scared knowing you started a problem because your boyfriend saw but he confronts you and before he could talk you say "I know whats going on but he treated me like a lady at prom today" he starts to apologize but you go back with the cute boy and he smiles and kisses you.

pov : your in the bathroom at the school dance when the best drops right when you walk in everybody starts slow dancing you and your crush both have nobody to dance with so he says "lets dance" you put your arms around their neck and they hold onto your hips while you guys sway to the music after the song ends you kiss and they take you out for ice cream and drive home in the rain he holds your hand.

POV: its 1975 and you ran from the spring dance and it's raining outside ruining your vintage dress and your crush comes out wearing a white tux/white dress and he/she stands outside with you, while you guys hold hands and slow dance in the rain.