Traitor

Sokka, being one of the heaviest sleepers in the world, woke up the next morning, expecting to have breakfast with his boyfriend, his sister, his uncle and his best friend. Something that be absolutely amazing, something he had wanted for a while. But when he opened his eyes, he was alone. The room was trashed, the door had been broken, there were several scorch marks on the ceiling and the walls. Starting to think that his lover and sister had gotten into it he tossed the covers off of his body then traveled into the hallway.

The exact same damage had been done, scorch marks along the walls, ceiling and floor. This was starting to really freak him out, he ran across the hall into Iroh's room. No luck. It was empty and trashed with ashes where a bed had been. The ex warrior was terrified, he ran down the stairs "Katara! Aang! Zuko! Uncle!"

His heart dropped whenever he arrived. The doors to the shop were wide open, Katara standing there. The shop was trashed. Several chairs were burned, some of the tables were nothing but ash.

The 15 year old smiled at her brother, "come on, let's get going, Aang and Appa are waiting for us," she extended a hand towards her brother, the other was tucked behind her, seeing as she had been holding them behind her back.

"Where are they!" Sokka stood his ground, he then reached behind his head for his boomerang, but it wasn't there, his arm dropped to his side. "Where's Zuko and Uncle." "They're gone Sokka, the officers came in and took them while you were sleeping. You're free now,"

          ~~The night before~~
Sokka and Zuko had talked until about midnight, holding each other in their arms, cuddling up close, in their pajamas, which was basically just pants. Sokka's head was tucked under the banished Prince's chin, arms around his hips, holding him close.

Meanwhile Zuko was still awake, his eyes barely open with one arm around his lover, playing with the brown tuft of hair that was normally kept in a wolf tail even when the 16 year old was asleep. The yellow eyed 17 year old smiled softly to himself, holding his swain close, eventually closing his eyes. Listening to the soft snores that were escaping the shorter male in his arms.

Not much longer the sweet illusion of sleep took over his mind and body, but he was jolted awake at hands grabbing him and prying him out of bed. He started to kick, involentarilly sending fire balls in the direction of his feet, hitting the walls, but not with enough strength to where they were destroyed completely. Just slight burn marks.

"Let me go!" The 17 year old hollered. "Prince Zuko! You are under arrest and will be sent back to the fire nation to receive punishment!" His eyes widened, he then started to kick more, wiggling his body to try and get out of the officers' grasp "Sokka! Sokka wake up!" As much as he would've loved to escape, he couldn't. There was an arm around his hips dragging him out of the room, and another gripping his arms so he couldn't use his fists to bend. Kicking his feet to try and run towards his lover, being dragged backwards out of the room.

"Sokka!" He yelled with all of his might, but his lover just wasn't waking up, sure he'd respond, but it was just him dreaming. He wasn't going to wake up any time soon. But he wasn't going to give up, he continued to holler, to yell, to scream. He wanted his lover to wake up and save him, but he wasn't going to. His feet continued to kick, sending blasts in all sorts of directions, again, restricting his power so he didn't burn down the shop completely.

Soon the young man's throat was beginning to hurt from all of his failed attempts of waking his fancy man. He gave up and let his head hang low once out of the shop, he stopped kicking and sending blasts out. He knew he could beat these soldiers, he knew he could. But he didn't want to, he didn't want to hurt or to kill them and have to run away again. He had found a place where he was happy, he was with his uncle and boyfriend, something that he wouldn't get to do anymore.

While outside the shop he saw Katara and Aang hiding across the street, he then found the will to start yelling again. "Fuck you you bitch! Fuck your mom! Fuck your dad! Fuck your friend! Rot in hell!" He started to thrash around again, the flares coming from his feet were getting stronger. The earth nation officers were having enough of it then finally hit the prince over the side of the head with a brick and knocked him out.

               ~~Presently~~

Katara smiled and slowly walked towards her brother, holding her hands out towards him "come, we can go find Aang a teacher, then figure out how to teach him fire bending, we can defeat the fire nation!"

Her brother stepped back "don't fucking touch me," his heart was breaking, his sister turned his boyfriend in to the officers, he could be on death row, he could be sent back to the fire nation and be held in a prison there! He started to tear up, why didn't he wake up? Why didn't Zuko wake him up? Why wasn't he taken too? He could've been seen as an accessory to whatever crime the fire benders were wanted for. He could've been accused of bending too.

"Sokka, come on, we can be happy now," Katara continued to step closer to her brother, eventually grabbing hold of his hands, starting to step backwards so she could drag him away from the tea shop. "This is all because you're pissed off about mom!" The blue eyed teen broke away from his sister, pushing her away by her shoulders "why can't you just see that Zuko isn't like his dad? Why can't you just let us be happy?! You stupid bitch!"