Park Bench ☁

Enjoy BB🥰🥰

Enjoy BB🥰🥰

⚠️Fluff⚠️

You met your best friend on a park bench. Yes, it sounds strange, but it's true.

On the 16th of February, a warm, sunny day, you sat in the middle of the bench, at the age of 7. You were lost, you had run off, and left your Father behind somewhere.

You were a bit teary, after walking a long way and calling out for your Father. You sniffed and looked around. In front of you, there was a park. It was about 20 meters away.

Kids with their families were on the swings or slides, having a good time. You sulked, wiping a tear from your face.

The sun was setting, and kids started to go home. Soon after, the park was empty. You scoffed, no one had come up to you and asked you if you were ok.

You didn't want to go up to anyone, because you were a little kid, you were scared.

You brought your legs up to your face and hid your face in your knees. You were shivering, the cold was beginning to get to you as you weren't wearing a jumper or jacket.

"Oi."

A voice called out, seemed to be right in front of you. You looked up, and your eyes widened. For the first time, you saw an Angel in person.

He had silvery-white hair, with deep-sea blue eyes. His pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight.

Your breath was caught in your throat, You had never seen anything more beautiful.

"Are you an Angel?" You murmured.

The boy looked at you as you were crazy. "Huh? What- no!" You chuckled a little, your lips curving into a smile.

The Angel-like boy looked to the side. "What're you doing out here?"

Your smile faded, remembering why you were here, alone, in the cold. "I'm lost..." you stated.

The young albino thought for a moment., before sitting next to you. "Me too," he said.

"Really?" Your eyes shot up to his. He hummed in response. "Well, I could help you get home!" You offered, uncurling yourself.

"Tch, if you're lost, then how can you help me? Baka." He snorted and flicked your forehead.

"Hey!" You whined, rubbing where he hit you. "I'm Killua," he said. "I'm F/N."

You both have each other eye contact, and you smiled. "I'm not so alone anymore, thanks Killua."

"Whatever," he said. You leaned back and watched the stars. It was a clear night, not a cloud in sight. "How'd you get lost?" You asked.

Killua sighed. "I'm not lost... I'm more... trying to break free." You looked back at him in confusion.

He shook his head, "It doesn't matter, let's get you home."

You two walked for about 30 minutes, before reaching your home.

"How'd you do that?" You exclaimed, looking quite surprised. Killua snickered. "You told me what your house looked like, so I found it. I know my way around here y'know."

You gave another soft smile. "Will I set you again?"

He thought. "Maybe," he told you. "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at the bench."

"What?" He said. "That can be our meeting place," you explained. He nodded. "Ok... I'll see you then." "Bye Killua!" "Bye."

From that night on, you met up with him every day, for 4 years. Now, you were 11, and he was 12. You now knew everything about him, including that he was an Assassin.

To his surprise, you embraced it, literally. You hugged him and told him you didn't care. He felt relieved and hugged you back.

"Hey Kil!" You called out, waving to him. He came up to you, and said, "wanna run away with me?"

"Huh?" You asked, cocking your head. "I ran away from my family, I was thinking of going to the Hunter's Exam, wanna go with me?" Your eyes lit up.

"Yes! Of course, I've always wanted to go!" Killua smiled, patting your head. You didn't mind running away, your Father hasn't been home. He had started to drink more, and ignore you.

You hugged the boy, and told him, "let's run away together and come back stronger. I'll help you fight off your family, even if it kills me."

Killua shook his head. "I wouldn't let anything... happen to you. You got that?" You nod anyway, nuzzling his shoulder.

"I'm so glad I got lost that day and met you on that one bench."

He gazed at you and patted you again. "Me too."

Word count: 762