Part 11

As we walk I grab pieces of delicious looking fruit off the trees. They're fruits I've never tasted before but they're so sweet and delicious. 

"Don't go over the top on the fruit." He says, "You'll get sick."

"But they're so good." I say, I put one which I've bitten into up to his mouth and say, "Try it."

He reluctantly takes a bite and chews it answering, "I don't really like sweet food."

"Who doesn't like sweet food?" I ask rhetorically.

"Me." He answers and I give him a greasy look. 

If I thought the Mountains of Monsters were beautiful this is on a whole different level. Everything sparkles although the sky is grey, Damien says it's been grey since the day the Angels died.

We walk through lovely falleys of soft green grass. I see beautiful creatures of all colours frolicking around. They seem to stop and stare at me as we pass, I assume they just do that with strangers. 

Damien picks me up and puts me over his shoulder as he rock climbs up the side of a mountain. When we get to the top I feel light as a feather. I couldn't imagine how beautiful this place could be with the sun around, glistening off the lakes and waterfalls, making the soft moss and dewy grass twinkle under its light.  

"It's so beautiful." I whisper.

Damien gently lifts my chin to look at a gorgeous castle sitting at top the mountains to gaze over the wonderful lands. 

"That's where we're going." He whispers. 

I nod and we walk all around the top of the mountains to get there. I wish we could walk slower. Because I watch as we hide behind a tree at 4 winged figures fly into view, "I thought there were 5?" I ask.

"There are, the 5th teleports." He says, "She can't do super long distance and it takes about the same amount of time as flying."

They have wings a bit like bats which retract into basically nothing.

"Are you sure you want to kill him?" I ask.

He looks at me and frowns, "Yes." He says rather harshly, "Why?"

"Well, is it really worth it? He's doing a good job by the seem's of it at looking after his people, a whole lot better than his Father at least. Why don't we just leave?" I ask not really wanting to see him die, I feel like it would kill apart of me I didn't even know existed until I met him.

"Are you turning against me?" He asks looking offended.

"N- no." I say, "I just don't want anything to happen to you." His face softens a bit.

"I'll be okay, don't worry, are you going to come with me or not? You came all this way, I'll let you walk away if you want but I can't tell you I want you to leave." He says.

"I'll come." I say bravely taking a deep breath. 

All 5 members of the court walk into the Diamond castle. We walk up and in behind them. None of them notice us enter. Damien draws both his swords and says, "Castiel."

Castiel slowly turns around to face him as well as the three other members of his court. 

"Oh Damien," Castiel sighs looking between us, "I heard you were dead but didn't believe it, turns out I didn't have to wait to long to find out."

"Today you're going to die." Damien says bluntly. 

"Well I figured you'd come to avenge your Father who killed my Father." He says looking at me, "But I thought you worked alone."