Chapter One | Baby at the Door step

Flora Pov

As me and my husband Hank made it back home safely with our 9 - year old Sons and Daughter we finally made it back home from picking them up too at school and was at least happy all to say that they we're supposedly okay.

Maybe Sometimes I wished that they could never do anything stupid.

The Next Day Later ~

The next day Later i definitely woken up and heard a knocked out right on our front door I opened the door and saw nothing until I heard a cry I then looked down and saw a baby girl and I couldn't help myself but to picked her up from the front porch and cradlings her with Care, Love and joy as well.

Apparently my Other husband was at work with the team avengers and all that stuff. Anyways I decided to Tells Clint once he got back from his owns Mission.

I took the baby girl inside the house I then heard voices coming downstairs soon Hank came down the stairs and noticed that baby girl In my hand and I immediately told him right away.

Hank Pov

I woke up and saw that Flora wasn't in bed with me anymore and I knew that she was downstairs once I made it too the kitchen I saw her holding a baby's Girl.

She then saw me and immediately tell me what was happening.

I looked at the baby girl and noticed that she was different from the others and of course I immediately begun to fall in love with her as well.

" Mommy , Daddy Is that's our verys new baby Sister " they asked us and I couldn't help ourselves but smiled " of course Sweetie this is your new sister" me and Flora said.

So what's her Name they asked the 2 of us

" Carrie , Carrie Ramon Barton "  we both said at the same time as the baby girl laughed and smiled and soon we all cooed at the baby at the same time.

Third Person Pov

Who knew that baby at the Door Step would all Changed their Lives in just one go as well.