Luna And The Water Side (part 2)

Blood dripping everywhere. Finally Luna is being rescued thanks to Allana telling the police. But she didn't look like expected. They were told that "Luna is a brownish orange dog cavalier cross beagle." But as the police saw 'a cute baby shark in total pain that Is orange.' Finally Simba, Ella and Allana arrived. They had fear in their eyes. "That's not Luna that's a shark!" Well that is all the police could find in the ocean, but still Simba could see that it was Luna because he could just see it in her eyes. That's what they thought of course tho. Allana was very confused. And had a check around Luna. Well..the shark as from their point of view. And also all they could see. An so because of that, they left the shark there overnight. The next morning when the sun began to rise, The Litvak family came down to the beach rescue. Saw the shark. But for some reason the shark wasn't all covered in blood? The shark..looks like a cute Luna shark with the lip! You cannot believe how happy the Litvak family was to see finally Luna happy again! 6 months past... months and months have past. And everybody happy, playing, singing,humming, and snoozing.

Written by Sienna Nurick