fourteen

yoongis pov

jinnie hyung came to pick me up at half eight. he was a bit late but it didnt really matter.

"did you sleep well jiminie hyung?" i asked as i slid into the backseat.

jimin hyung smiled, "i did!! until this bastard woke me up so rudely."

he crossed his arms, looking at jinnie hyung with an angry pout.

jin hyung started driving (going a little too fast because, well, hes gay) and gasped dramatically.

"yoongi-ah!! hit jiminie for me. if it wasnt for me we would have never left for dinner!" he said.

i giggled, leaning forwards and flicking the back of jiminie hyungs head who was sitting directly in front of me.

"lazy jiminie hyung," i giggled.

"yah! the disrespect!!" he replied, but giggled back after a short second.

it didnt take long to arrive at mcdonalds (it actually took longer for jin hyung to park than the length of the drive) and we went into the building.

the other hyungs were already waiting for us inside and i immediately noticed jungkook hyung standing against a wall.

he was dressed so casually yet looked so handsome.

"you finally turned up!" taehyung hyung said in an annoyed fashion.

i need to find something else to call him, taehyung hyung doesnt sound right.

but anyway, namjoon hyung quickly slapped him and said that he was pleased to see us.

i was hungry but for some reason i couldnt think at all about the food, and instead my mind was on jungkookie hyung... and how handsome he looked.