six

jungkook

" this could be a good time for us to know each other, don't sit so far away." he said, looking at you, hoping his charming looks could melt you or something.

unfortunately it didn't, because you just seemed to look away and pulled in your chair.

not knowing what to do, jungkook decided to copy you, while staring right at your face.

"you're studying?" he asked, resting his head on the his palm.

he could tell you were thinking about it, there wasn't much to do during a 1 hour detention anyways, was there.

"mmm." you replied, shaking your head after.

"we should talk noona." jungkook said, making a bold move.

y/n

talk? what does he want to talk about....

you could feel the awkward tension, well, it's literally a normal statement, but it felt weird for a socially awkward person like you.

"talk?" you questioned, not knowing how to answer.

jungkook straightforwardly nodded his head once,

which made you even more awkward.

why didn't he say anything!!!!!!!!!

you thought, mentally crying.

"what can we talk about then." you asked awkwardly.

he looked away for a second, pretending to think about what could be done.

"hmm, about how much i like you?" he answered teasingly, clearly showing how proud he was.

after a split second of silence, you burst out laughing.

"what?" you asked while laughing.

"was that supposed to make my heart tingle?" you questioned back teasingly, smiling playfully while resting the side of your head on your palms, thinking you got him.

to your surprise, not only did jungkook mimic your posture, he even stretched out his palm to pinch you cheek gently.

"you're so cuteeeee look at youuu." he cooed.

you frowned immediately and took his hands off your face.

you sat up straight,

"did you forget i'm older than you." you tried saying it sternly.

"ah noona you're sooo cute i couldn't resist." he replied, winking.

WINKING.

"i know that usually works on the other girlies but not for me." you said, while getting up to walk to another seat.

it's not like you weren't attracted to him or anything, he's clearly a very handsome boy, which makes that the problem.

he definitely gets all the girls, how can i expect him to actually mean that after experiencing all the pretty girls.

you let out a smirk,

idiot.

jungkook

"i know that usually works on the other girlies but not for me." y/n said.

upon hearing that, jungkook was pretty shocked.

it wasn't wrong, but it was just the first time jungkook heard it.

he eyed you as you walked to another seat,

but i genuinely meant it...

he thought.

feeling playful, he decided to get up, and sit beside you once again.

"why shift seats noona?"

"did it look like i was enjoying our time there?" you questioned.

"no- but i wanna talk to you and be friends!"

y/n

you paused.

friends?

"then do i look like i want to be friends with you?" you asked.

without any hesitation, jungkook immediately replied,

"obviously!" smiling at you as he pulled the chair out beside you, sat on it and faced you.

"dude."

"yea?"

"you're really annoying." you said.

"see, that's a good start isn't it?" he answered back.

you rolled your eyes at him and continued doing your work.

seeing you do your work, jungkook took out his work as well.

"teach me noona."

"how do i do...." he started,

seraching for a question because he clearly had no intention of studying.

"do this." he asked, pointing to the EASIEST question of algebra.

"you're joking?" you asked genuinely.

"nope, i have no idea how to find x at all." he answered.

"liar, it's the easiest question of the topic, you've been doing this since before entering this school." you retaliate.

hearing how easy it was supposed to be, he looked back at the question, using his fingers to read the question.

"yeap. i have no idea." he said.

you look at him,

"is your math that bad." you asked.

"yes." he replied, letting you see the question clearly.

"i know what we need to find but i have no idea how to divide it noona..." he continued, pouting.

you took a deep breath in and sighed loudly.

"fine."

-

a/n: UH sksjsksj i wrote the beginning half like a few months back but i have no idea where it was headed to now lmao.... guess this will have to do 😋