chapter 16

I quickly pulled myself away from haven and reclaimed my hazy mind. I mutter a string of words about me going somewhere as I turn and walk away from the only place I want to be. God damn, I'm a killer for Christ's sake I do not care about humans, they are worthless and weak. Loving one will only bring the pain of losing them she will be my weakness and I don't have any fucking weaknesses.

I'm instantly shaped out of my mental rant by something solid and hard contacting my face. That's just great, I'm so disoriented I walk into a fucking tree. I step away from the towering tree to find myself in front of the familiar house I once called home. I sigh to myself as I step onto the wrap around porch, the old beams creek under my wait. Just as my hand grazes the cold door knob, it flies open, and I'm dumbstruck as a figure throws them self at me and tries to squeeze me to death. I pull away from the embrace to see a little girl with curly brown hair and a stained pink dress. I easily tower over Sally and behind her leaning against the couch is Natalie. Natalie glares at me with her one green eye, and its all I can do to not burst out laughing at her one eyed glair.

"Cumon Jeffie let's go play." Sally demands as she tugs at my arm. Natalie rolls her eye at me and walks up the stairs after raising that one special finger at me. I stumble forward as sally tugs harder at my soon to be dislocated arm.

"Not now Sally." I watch with shame as her bottom lip juts out and and just like Natalie, she trudges away.damn I had a way with girls I thought sarcastically to myself.

I move my attention to the stairs as I hear thundering footsteps approaching. Ben appears at the top of the stairs with a weird creepy grin on his face. Says the dude who always has a creepy grin. His expression soon changes as he flies forward and loudly rolled down the stairs. Standing in his place was jack. His expression was completely covered by his dark blue mack, but I knew he was smirking and proud of himself for shoving Ben down a flight of states. The elf pulled himself off the ground and dramatically rubbed his head and scowled at jack with his crimson eyes.

Ben finally snapped his attention back to me "comein home Jeff?" He asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

I missed this, feeling like I had a family, no matter how disfunctional. I thought back to all the thanks we did together over the years, most of those things involved killing, destruction, and hitting each other but they still managed to imprint themselves into my memory. I sighed before replying "no. I'm here to say good bye." The worded fell out of my mouth and some part of me wanted to take them back but this is my life and I need to start living it however the hell I want to.

"But... Why?" Ben said slightly shocked by my responds while Jack was stiff and emotionless.

"I just don't belong Here anymore." A said knowing it was true

"Bullshit!" I was surprised to see it was jack who was speaking "if this is about the human bitch why the hell would you pick her over us?!" I winced as Jack bored into me with his oozing black eye sockets.

"That's why Natalie came back..." Ben imputed softly "slender wants you back. He knows you use the have a thing for Natalie so..." Ben trailed off. I felt a pool of anger swelling inside me. How low would the faceless bastard go? Trying to use Natalie to make me stay. Without a word, I stood and walked back out the front door, despite Ben's protest. That wasn't my home anymore. They weren't my family. And its suppose to be this way, I'm suppose to be alone in this world. I ran back to my house as fast as I could.I barreled through the door to see haven curled up asleep on the couch. I leaned my back against the front door and slid down to the ground. I fell asleep with the thoughts off all I had just surrendered for the one girl 5 yards away.

*I'm planning on ending this story soon because I'm sorta running out of ideas so if you have any make a comment or message me and I might be able to continue longer. As of now there's probably going to be 2-3 more chapters. As always vote, follow, and comment ideas... Thanks <3*