when you die

Start crying >:)

Michael myers:

Numbness:

He would go completely blank again, when he was in the mental ward he was blank and couldn't feel anything, but when he met you he felt something, nothing much but somthing and he quickly got hooked on you....so....without you hes nothing but a man with a knife.

Murder:

Oh his murders would go up rapidly, from about 20ish every halloween and 2 every few days to 5 a day and anyone he could get his hands on on halloween.

Hate:

Hes immortal and cant really feel pain and because of that he knows not even in the afterlife he could be with you and that will hurt him the most.

Jason vorhees:

Crushed:

When he saw your body he refused to let go to the point he tried to mumafy your corpse but it eventually rotted away.

Murder:

He dosnt care anymore and would kill anyone that steps foot weither it was a slut or a innocent he couldnt care anymore.

Kidnapping:

Okay fight me but a 2/25 % chance he would kidnapp someone that looks like you but would eventually kill them before they could escape or try and make a move on him, he would never love them but only have them alive to remind him of you

Billy:

Holes:

Holes would litter the house as he would punch them in sadness and anger, if only he was there to save you from being murdered you would still be here!

Punch

JUST A FEW SECONS LATE!

punch

Murder:

He would be less careful with his murders and would be more horrific with his murders alswell.

Freddy:

Disbelief:

No.....no...you cant be...
When you passed and he realized you didnt go to hell a big scream of agony could be heard and everyones ears all over the world would bleed as he screamed.

But if you did go to hell than he would freak out and threaten everyone that if someone hurts you he would torture them and when he did find you he would protect you with his very being as hell is the worst place ever and extremely dangerous.