sugaring - - - heeseung +jungwon+ jay

Sugar dating, also called sugaring, is a practice typically characterized by an older wealthier person and a younger person in need of financial assistance in a mutually beneficial relationship. the term "sugar" is slang, but is often used as a modifier to "sweeten" something, and as a Payback that can be received by way of money, gifts, support or other material benefits in exchange for companionship or a dating-like relationship.

{ ☁ }heeseung + jungwon+ jay (polymary)

{ ☁ }requested ship

{ ☁ }slight age gap (5-6 years). Jungwon : 18, Jay: 23 , Heeseung : 24( jungwon is still a teen whereas jayseung are in adult stage.)

{ ☁ }slight angst, fluff, emo , too sweet

{ ☁ } heejaywon are in a polymarous relationship . They always treat jungwon like their baby,spoiling him , buying him everything since they are the elders and employed ones in the relationship , so they think its their responsibility to take care of the younger now. But the type of relationship they have isnt very much welcomed by the society adding to their age gap which makes people overlook them through a lens of disregard and disgust.

{ ☁ }warning : use of homophobic slurs, humiliation,shaming, curse ,slangs, and sugar coated words(😂), advised to be read only if u are comfortable/

_______

Jungwon swirls in his sleep , opening his eyes as the sunlight hit his beautiful face. As soon as he tried to move , he got aware of his position. Jungwon's head layed on another male's chest while his hands were tightly secured around jungwon , also there were another pair of hands that hugged his petite waist from behind while he was sandwiched in between. He slowly removed the others hands causing them to shift in their sleep and sat upright. " zayy hyung, heeseungie hyung wake up , u will be late for work," he whined causing them to open their eyes and wake up.

He blushed a little knowing none of them had a shirt on. " go baby , get ready for school , i will make some breakfast" jay said as he sat up. Jungwon nodded before making way to his own room. "you should take a shower too" heeseung said pecking his lips., " hmm".

They shared an apartment , which had one big bedroom with king sized bed for three of them and also 3 other separate rooms for each, it was an old bought apartment by jay's dad.

They sat at the dining table eating the breakfast jay made.
" Baby , me and jay are going together today , we will drop you on the way."

They noticed jungwon suddenly became nervous. "Aa-h no hyung , i will manage alone you can go " there was hesitation laced in his voice.

"Sweety ,we will go practically the same way, why bother , huh" jay said setting down the cutlery. Jay had always been a man of mannerism, a gentleman indeed.

"no, umm,uh i have to buy something on the way,you will be late. " the youngest said giving a nervous yet reassuring smile.

"But-" hee opened his mouth but got cut off.

"Eh, hyungs ,i think i should get going ,i will be late" jungwon said looking at his watch and getting up abruptly before picking his bag and dashing out of the door.

Both the males were left confused at their baby's weird behaviour.

Jay looked to find heeseung deep in his thoughts. He gently put his hand on the older's gaining his attention.

"Don't worry hyung, might be stressed about academics, remember he distanced himself before too during his final exams saying he wanted to perform his best and make us proud. Hmm" jay said with hopefull smile which heeseung returned along with a subtle nod.