new friendships

"ring, ring, ring, ring" sounded the bell for fifth hour.

"well i guess i'll see you later" said Aaron leaving the table "yeah see ya" I replied.

in fifth hour, science...

"okay kids today we will be learning about physical science. physical science is the study of the natural world and includes topics such as the earth's structure, ecology, weather, climate, erosion, Newton's laws of physics, nature, space, and astronomy." said Mr. Anderson, "Miss. Nevaeh what can you tell me about newton's laws of motion" asked Mr. Anderson.  

"an object at rest will stay at rest, unless acted on by an unbalanced force and an object in motion will stay in motion until acted on by an unbalanced force" I said nonchalantly.

"that is correct but that's what you learned when you were younger tomorrow we are gonna take a deeper look into newtons laws of physics" said Mr. Anderson.

"ring, ring, ring, ring" sounded the bell.

"ugh that dang bell always gotta be interrupting me" said Mr. Anderson annoyed, "well you know what the sound means go to sixth hour hurry up get lost" he said pushing us out of the class.

"wow he really wanted us gone" said Talon after we were out of the class. "yeah he's a good teacher but he's pushy and way to excited to be teaching the ninth graders at this school" I replied. "yeah I know right" said Talon. "yeah well I'll see you in 8th hour math" I said heading to my sixth hour class. "yeah have fun in your German class" said Talon. "and you have fun in your Spanish class" I said laughing.

later in eighth hour, math...  

"hey Nev, Talon" said Aaron sitting to the right of me. "hi I didn't know you had math eighth hour too" said Talon who was sitting to the left of me. "yeah but we better stop talking before the teacher yells at us" said Aaron quietly.

after school...

"Neveah, hey Neveah" yelled Haven from across the parking lot. "ugh what does she want" asked Talon. "I don't know and if i'm being honest I don't really care" I said. "but shes your sister what if it's important" said Aaron. "nah shes probably only trying to get my attention so her and her rude friends can make fun of me and Tal" I said. "oh well we better hurry we don't want to miss the bus" said Aaron. "actually my father is picking me up today so i'm not taking the bus" I said walking towards my sister. "oh okay well see you tomorrow" said Aaron. "bye" I said.