3

Saturday, May 15, 2020

   Today I wanted to feel pretty

Today I wanted to feel pretty. I wanted to get my nails done. Of course I couldn't go by myself. And Ale was probably going to hang with Kairi. It was 9 am and I wanted to go for a walk then come back home get ready and then pick up Aliz.

I changed into black leggings and a gray shirt. I got my water bottle and my keys and headed out. As I was locking my door I heard my name being called. I turned to my right and Mattia was on his front porch also locking his door.

"Oh hi Mattia." I said making sure my door was locked. "Where are you going this early?" He said.

Mattia's POV

   "Where are you going this early?" I asked acting cluelessly. I knew exactly where she was going. She was going to the park like she has done every day of summer for the past four years. "Oh I'm just going to the park to walk around." "Really? I used to do that everyday back in my old home."

This wasn't really a lie. I did use to walk all the time in the morning. But it was because I was following her. "Do you want to come with me?" She asked. "Oh no it's ok I don't want to bother you." "It's okay you can come with me. I don't mind." "You sure?" "Yeah come on."

We both got in her car. I had only been in her car once. Yesterday. She started driving. She played really music really low. "So where are you from?" She asked. "I'm from Texas." Texas why Texas I thought. "Oh is it nice?" "Yeah I guess." "From what city?" "Dallas." "Cool."

The rest of the ride was silent. A few minutes later we got to the park.

End of Mattia's POV

I was trying to start a conversation with Mattia but he's very awkward. He is very reserved. I was asking questions but he would just answer with three words or less. I tried to understand him. He must miss his friends and family.

We got to the park and we get down and we start walking. A few minutes later of silence I wanted to talke to Mattia so we could get to know each other since he's going to be my neighbor. I turned to look at him and he had his airpods in. I just kept walking and forgot about that thought.

~Back at Home~

   After an hour or so from walking at the park Mattia and I decided to go back home. I called Aliz and told her to get ready because I wanted for us to get our nails done. She said she'd be ready in a few hours.

   I got in the shower. And while putting shampoo on my hair I felt a weird sensation. I felt like someone was watching me. I brushed off my feeling with a shrug and try to finish showering fast.

Mattia's POV

   On the ride home Y/n called Aliz and told her to get ready because they were getting their nails done. Aliz said yes so Y/n would have to take a shower and get ready.