A/N

Hello and welcome! The following short chapters are a work of fiction based on the hit Minecraft Role Play YouTube series: The Dream SMP, written by Wilbur Soot (and other possible writers that have not been listed) and created by Dream. Having said that, if you have not watched the series it may be difficult to understand certain parts of the story.

!! If you haven't watched the series and plan on watching it, I'm going to have to stop you here. There are massive spoiler warnings past this point! Turn around now or forever hold your peace!!

!!FINAL SPOILER WARNING!!

This story takes place in the headspace of Technoblade and occurs moments after his exile. He takes shelter in the cold North alone, after leaving his family behind. On his mission to remain peaceful, he reflects on his past.

Side note: Certain chapters may have songs attached to them which I listened to get into the mood and feelings of the characters. Check them out if you wish.

These chapters cover dark events and are rated mature, if you may be triggered by or simply do not want to read a book with the following warnings please calmly exit the book:

TW: Blood, Extreme Gore, Suicide Attempts, Hearing Voices (mental illness), Death (animals and people), Weapons (knives, sword, axe, pickaxe, dagger, scissor), Implied Torture, Abandonment, Explosions, Killing, Abuse and Violence. *There is a light amount of cussing.

DISCLAIMER: This is a family dynamic AU (alternate universe) which means that this is an entire work of FICTION. The sayings "I love you", "I miss you", etc. are meant in a strong platonic - family - way so PLEASE DO NOT make it weird.

SECOND DISCLAIMER: The events happening are BASED ON (not a re-telling of) the events and characters (not the actual streamers) on the Dream SMP, however, the events and characters are not entirely accurate, as I had to rework some things for the plot to make sense.

THIRD DISCLAIMER: This is mainly written for practice and fun. If any CC finds this uncomfortable IN ANY WAY I will happily take it down and ask for no re-uploads.

LAST DISCLAIMER: You are allowed to re-upload SECTIONS of my work for context or sharing, draw or sketch scenes of my work as long as you CREDIT me. I've worked hard on perfecting these chapters so please respect my wishes.

Thank you so much for your understanding :D!

-Blue