Thanks, And More Projects

I can not believe that I am here writing these small ending paragraphs. Weeks ago I had almost quit entirely on this book to write something else. I am known for not being able to finish writing a book because I would think of another cool story to write about. Being able to finish this is something that I am really proud of.

The total duration of this book took around three weeks and four days to write with a total word count of over thirty-three thousand words and spanning over 75 pages. My overall goal was to hit about five thousand words per chapter (that's about 16 minutes for the average reader to read). Some chapters ended up going over the word limit and some of them didn't reach it at all but I'm still proud of myself!

Techno's character is one of the most interesting characters to write about and I truly enjoyed diving deeper into his mind and personality. Shout out to the writers of the Dream SMP for making this writing adventure possible!

A few things to clear up:

Back in Chapter Five: The Blood Siren, I wrote a quick little backstory part of Techno's experience at St. Jude's. That part wasn't supposed to be in the book! I had an idea of a possible book of the few YouTubers who I would love to see play a role in the Dream SMP who could be taking up residence at St. Jude's. That part was just a tiny teaser so if you did enjoy that scene and would love to see a book on that you can comment here and go spam the voting button on that chapter! (It's the tiny star at the bottom of the screen on the app. It's free and helps me out a lot!)

Though the ending of the book seems quite rushed and more of a cliffhanger than anything, I did that for a reason. This isn't going to be the only book I write about on the DreamSMP, I have some cool ideas for other characters' stories! As of now, I do have a cover for a possible Ranboo story that may happen sometime in the future, however, I am not confirming anything! It takes me a while to write chapters so there is a chance that it may never happen.

I would just like to genuinely thank every person that has read the book! It was honestly terrifying for me to release this book onto Wattpad but as my brother calmly stated "if you write for nobody to read your work then what's the point of writing in the first place?" So I deeply appreciate the support!

If you enjoyed this story and wish to see more, please leave a vote and a comment. Doing those things really helps me out and allows other readers like you, to find this book easier! I don't think I will be uploading any updates on possible other story ideas here so if you want to see more on this series please follow my profile where I will be posting updates regularly on my progress.

Thanks again! You are the best and I love you!

Blue