Chapter 1: Getting ready before the 14th

February 14th's Valentine's Day and Irena's birthday, and Hawkeye's excited because of tomorrow. So he has anything plan before going on a date with Irena.

Hawkeye: "*Looking at the calendar* I'm excited for Valentine's Day and today is Irena's birthday. Looks like I have stuff to work on before the 14th."

Hawkeye, his parents and younger sister Hawkeden go to the store to buy things for him to create, they buy poster paper, paint and stickers for Hawkeye's project. Once they got stuff from the store, they headed home so Hawkeye and Hawkeden can help together.

Hawkeden: "Ok Hawkeye now that we got the supplies you need, ready to make a poster for Irena?"
Hawkeye: "Yeah, we're gonna make a poster what's her favorite. And it's important that we both don't mess it up."
Hawkeden: "For real, so what does she like?"
Hawkeye: "She likes Dobutsu Sentai Zyuohger and I like it too, tomorrow's the 5th anniversary of it. What's your favorite sentai?"
Hawkeden: "Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger since the 12 rangers are galactic saviors."
Hawkeye: "That's a excellent sentai to hear. Who's your favorite?"
Hawkeden: "Lucky and Hami because they're both strong. Enough conversation, let's get to work."
Hawkeye: "Yeah sis, let's do this."

Hawkeye and Hawkeden worked on a valentine poster for Irena and they both use brushes to paint, add words and place stickers on the poster to make it excellent. As they're done creating the valentine poster, Hawkeye and Hawkeden thinks it's awesome and Irena like it and more importantly love him.

Hawkeye: "How does the poster look now?"
Hawkeden: "It's terrific, bro. I think Irena will like your poster and love you."
Hawkeye: "Once school's over, you and your parents will take me to shinsoo international high so I can surprise and tell Irena about this. This holiday on february's gonna be fun and it's my favorite."
Hawkeden: "My favorite holiday's thanksgiving because birthday takes place, especially I'm a fan of turkey. But I'm not gonna turn thirteen till I'm a 8th grade next year, goes by since 2182's soon to graduate."
Hawkeye: "Just because I'm graduating this year before starting to study to shinsoo international high as a freshman while you're finishing your final year of middle school as a 8th grade student, doesn't mean we can't hate some differences."
Hawkeden: "I know, right? It makes a lot of sense because it better to be different. We're the awesome siblings in the world. There's only two days till valentine's day, ready to surprise Irena tomorrow?"
Hawkeye: "Yeah."

The next day after Hawkeye and Hawkeden were done studying at middle school, their parents with the poster picked them up they decided to go to shinsoo international high to surprise Irena. Once they arrive there before Hawkeye can do it, Hawkeden and his parents give him advice.

Hawkeye's Dad: "Alright Hawkeye, listen up. Don't be afraid showing the surprise to Irena. You have to stay focused."
Hawkeye's Mom: "Yes son, you have to survive showing your feelings to her. I know there's pressure in your body, but I know you can do it."
Hawkeden: "Since you're the awesomest brother in our family, we three believe and never leave you."
Hawkeye: "Thanks sis, I believe in you too because you're the excellent sister in our family. Alright, time for me to show the surprise poster to Irena."
Hawkeden: "Good luck bro, you'll do great on this."

So Hawkeye got off the car and wait for Irena to come out. While doing that, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes and think about that his valentine with her will be great. Once he opened his eyes, Irena came out of the building and Hawkeye came to her. Irena was happy that he came since she's growing up into a 14th teenager and he can't wait to show his feelings to her.

Irena: "Hello Hawkeye, how's your 8th grade year of middle school?"
Hawkeye: "Great Irena, how's your freshman year of shinsoo international high?"
Irena: "Awesome, especially I'm also doing a nice job at swimming class. I won the first four races and got trophies. Are you excited to perform as as dj next year when you started studying as a freshman?"
Hawkeye: "Yeah, I'm pretty excited after graduating middle school this year. I'm also gonna start taking leadership and video 3 so I can be part of Shinsoo International News. You're wondering about the future of this since you're turning 14 years old and growing into a teenager. Here's my surprise to you."
Irena: "What is it?"

Hawkeye pulled and showed the surprise poster to Irena as she read:

She said "Yes" and was excited to go on a date with Hawkeye.

Irena: "Oh Hawkeye, hope you make my valentine birthday wonderful as we both go on a date on the 14th. Thank you for the poster I love you very much."
Hawkeye: "Love you too, Irena. Hope your wishes have freedom in your soul."

Then Hawkeye gave the poster to Irena, hugged together, said goodbye and they'll meet again for their date on the 14th.