Chapter 2: An exciting valentine hangout

Today on the 14th's Valentine's Day and Irena's birthday, Hawkeye chose a nice t-shirt, button up shirt, cool jeans and loyal shoes, while Irena wears a long sleeve of shoulder off dress and some shiny sneakers. Once both people are done getting ready, they leave their rooms, get out of the house and get into the car to head to the mall. Before Hawkeye leaves to meet Irena inside the mall, Hawkeden and his parents have a short conversation.

Hawkeden: "Alright bro, listen up. I know you're excited to go on date with Irena, but I'm giving you advice that you must calmly cool and there's no going back. Especially you should also call us on your phone if you have any trouble."
Hawkeye's Mom: "Yes son, don't worry about it. You'll be fine."
Hawkeye's Dad: "Remember, don't talk to any strangers. Only talk to your girl, got it."
Hawkeye: "Yeah. Besides that, what are you doing at the mall?"
Hawkeden: "We're going to look around the store and buy stuff we like, I'm going to the sport store to buy new basketball shoes for this year since I'm a pro athlete."
Hawkeye: "Wow, sis. Good luck with that since you started playing basketball on 2178 during your 3rd grade year. Hoping your life of this will never lose focus."
Hawkeden: "You too, hope you have a great Valentine's Day."
Hawkeye's Dad: "And before we go, I forgot to ask who Irena is."
Hawkeye: "You know? Her real name's Natalie, but I call her Irena We were best friends back in kindergarten when we were kids, we've learned, played and hanged out at two houses. Since me and Irena grew up to become teenagers, she's fourteen years older than me because I'm young and she's born on 2166. Now that we're growing up into teenagers, she's the sassiest girl since has adorable green hair, cute golden eyes, a beautiful back and the lovely mermaid in Maple World. Besides that, she's a professional swimmer, and an elegant singer since she sings and plays a acoustic guitar. Especially, she's also good learning french since she was born on france before she moved america and she's the #1 fan of paris. Just because we're from two different countries since I'm american, doesn't mean we both can't hate each other. We want to share our differences on what we always do. Anyway, hope you have a great day at the mall."

Until Irena came and Hawkeye's happy to see her, so he said goodbye to his family and met Irena so they can date together.

Hawkeye: "Happy Valentine's Day and Birthday Irena, you look great."
Irena: "Je vous remercie, you look cool as well, Hawkeye. Ready to go on a date with me?"
Hawkeye: "Sure."

Hawkeye and Irena started going on their first date together as they walked around the mall looking around some different stores and they also went to Dave & Busters to have some fun since they got their rechargeable game cards. Hawkeye and Irena played some arcade games, sang karaoke songs and have dinner together. Hawkeye ordered Dave's Double Cheeseburger and Irena ordered a New York Strip Steak. And the waiter came with blue frosted chocolate cake placed it on the table so Hawkeye can sing "Happy Birthday" to Irena as she made a wish and blew out the "14" candle. Together, they ate their delicious meal and shared cake each other while they had their awesome conversation.

Irena: "Oh Hawkeye, N'est-ce pas romantique?"
Hawkeye: "What does that mean?"
Irena: "Isn't this romantic?"
Hawkeye: "Yeah, girl. How's our first date at Dave & Busters going?"
Irena: "Wonderful, especially we both had fun playing arcade games and singing karaoke songs. My favorite part is when you and me played Dream Raiders and Pump it Up Prime and those two are my favorite games."
Hawkeye: "Me too, I like Time Crisis 5 and I played as Marc Godart. I like it when I shoot bad guys and bosses down since the gun's my favorite weapon."
Irena: "Hawkeye, I have to say. I've graduated middle school as a 8th grade 2180 student before you one year ago."
Hawkeye: "Wow Irena, has it been last year before I became a 2181 8th grade student?"
Irena: "Yes, and I started studying at shinsoo international high as a freshman this year. I am not done so I can go to UC Davis until 2184."
Hawkeye: "I know, right! I'm graduating middle school before starting to study as a freshman this year. I'm going to UC Davis in the future too."
Irena: "Wait a minute, are you going to UC Davis too?"
Hawkeye: "Yeah, it's an awesome college where students can be aggies, and Davis never leaves us. Just because we're both on different grades since you're fourteen and I'm thirteen, it doesn't mean we both hate each other."
Irena: "*Softly touched Hawkeye's hand when she smiled* You know the reason why I don't hate you, because you're a terrific boy I've always want to care about you since you watched me graduated middle school last year. Especially you swim through your way into my heart and treat me kind like a adorable princess."
Hawkeye: "I care about you too, you treat me like a hero. Maybe on our second date, we can go to the beach next time, what do you say?"
Irena: "Oh my goodness, that would be awesome."
Hawkeye: "More importantly, are you excited for me to graduate middle school this year?"
Irena: "Yes, I'm pretty excited for it because I'm gonna see you at your graduation. Especially you've worked hard at middle school for three years and now it's time for you to move onto your high school years."
Hawkeye: "Cool. Once I start studying at Shinsoo International High next year, I'm not done till it's 2185. Looks like we both have some long journeys to complete. The point is how's your valentine birthday going?"
Irena: "Wonderful and it's my favorite two holidays of february. This is the wonderful date night we've ever spent together at the mall, hoping our legacy will never end."
Hawkeye: "As soon as we're done eating dinner, I have a valentine birthday book surprise gift for you really wanted from Barnes & Noble once we head outside before going home."
Irena: "And I have a valentine surprise I got from Barnes & Noble and a poster I made for you. It's gonna be terrific, so don't tell. Anyway, why not we finish eating dinner before our food gets cold?"
Hawkeye: "Ok."