✨FOUR✨

Avamay:

Avamay:

My entire world in two tiny beings. I haven't posted a Juno update in awhile so here's the little bundle of love, who grows every day.

Load Comments:

User 1: JUNO AHH

User 2: my BABIES

Passmethereid; literally obsessed with the three of you

passmethereid: come visit me NOW I miss YOUUU

>Avamay: booking my flight now <3

"Okay but seriously, come visit me, I miss you guys so much." Cait pouted over facetime as Ava laughed in response.

"It's only been 3 months Cait, I'll be back for your bachelorette party in a few weeks, you're so impatient." Ava said in amusement as she pushed a strand of her newly shortened hair behind her ears.

"Have you talked to-"

"No, like every other time you have asked, I haven't Cait, he hasn't made the effort so why should I? I have a baby girl to raise, I really don't have time for love honestly." Ava shrugged

"Tell that to TMZ covering your lip-locking session with Lily two weeks ago." Cait smirked.

"That wasn't romantic, that was drunken, irresponsible fun." She said as she shielded her eyes in embarrassment.

"Mhm, sure, face it, paris has turned you into a dirty little slut Ava. AND I LOVE IT!" Cait exclaimed dramatically.

"Who's a dirty little slut?" Charlie's voice perked up as he kicked open the door behind Cait, struggling to balance the take away bags along with several other bags containing who knows what.

"Oh, There's my favorite slut! You don't call enough! where's Tabs?" Charlie rambled as he dropped the bags on the counter.

"She's sleeping, hopefully, if you two loud asses didn't wake her up from her nap." Ava laughed as she glanced over at the video monitor to see Tabitha still slumbering peacefully in her bedroom, luckily unaffected by the couple's loud voices.

"That's so rude, I'd think you didn't love me." Charlie said jutting out his bottom lip in a pout.

"You two are perfect for each other, it's disgusting really." Ava said rolling her eyes as she took a sip from her wine.

"Oh don't be bitter." He said causing the brunette to laugh.

"Well what about that costar of yours? the pretty one?" Charlie said as Cait nudged her way back into screen.

"Yes! Logan! man- what'd i'd do to him-" She trailed off before Charlie glared at her.

"If I wasnt a VERY HAPPILY engaged woman!" Cait quickly recovered pressing a kiss to her fiance's cheek.

"Mhm. you better be." He grumbled

"Logan? I mean we've kissed- For the show! for the show! shut your mouth Cait, it was kinda meh." Ava shrugged, ignoring the slight butterflies that tingled in her stomach at the thought of the certain brunette man.

"Oh you dirty little bitch, you like him!" Cait said slapping her hands over her mouth.

"I do not like him! what are you in third grade? calm down." Ava said defensively.

"Mhm, I know when you like someone you liar!" Cait said stubbornly.

"MHM OKAY, WHAT'S THAT TABITHA? COMING- see I gotta go guys- Bye now." Ava said before slamming her laptop shut and leaning back on the couch in annoyance. her phone dinging interrupted her moment of silence.

IMESSAGE:

Owen Joyner...

I miss you

I've stayed away like you wanted but I can't do it anymore 

I miss you and I miss Tabitha and when Sebastian said you needed your space, I got that but please talk to me, call me? I miss your voice.