CINQ/CARMELLA/

After my class, I was forced to take the bus so I could get to the community center in time, but I just fell into the crowd.

-My name is Pierre,-said the boy, standing on the small stage after a few minutes, and thanks to his faint smile, I discovered beyond my will that there was a small gap between his two front teeth. Honestly, I was interested in his story, interested in who he really was, although he was still unsympathetic because he wanted to at the first opportunity. He's a typical, unrecognizable man. He's a typical, unrecognizable man.

-Hi Pierre,-chanted some people, greeting the boy. Pierre, a typical French name, is perfectly ordinary. I wonder if he's one of them.

-It's hard for me to get out here right now, and I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for aunt Jacqueline,-she took a quick look at the lady, who just smiled. - but I'm here, and it looks like I'm telling my story. I suppose some of you know I'm a racing driver, or rather a Formula One driver - at this point my eyes got huge, and luckily for me, the boy saw that and let go of a faint smile. Embarrassing. Of course, I knew this sport, although not, I used to watch a couple of races, but strictly because of the mechanics of the cars, the operation and the handling of the tires. - at first I was competing in a so-so-said weaker team, but six months ago I was given an opportunity to be in one of the top teams that dominated the sport - although I sat away from it, I still saw that certain glamour in his eyes, and that surprised me quite - but it didn't work out the way I imagined it. My teammate has become a pretty good friend of mine, who everyone professes to be an up-and-coming talent in formula one, but he's been driving for Red Bull for nearly five years, quite used to the environment. For me, everything was new, I met unknown people, but perhaps the biggest difficulty was the unknown car. - I've been drinking his words here, i'm pretty interested in his life - you have to know about the team that they're incredibly perfectionists, they're always waiting for the win, the podium, and if someone doesn't meet their expectations, they're just fired. Well, that's how I've been- his eyes getting sadder, and you can tell how much it's been him- I didn't meet them. Maybe they gave me little time, maybe there was some mistake with me, or I just didn't have the car on my hands, but this whole thing has put a huge stamp on my whole career. -He bowed his head, and murked the words more and more, and sometimes stopped.-I was sent back to the junior team, but my career is actually over from here. The media, the fans are scolding me, and the other teams are probably never signing me anymore, and I can't stay with my current junior team forever. And what may have crowned it all, last weekend one of my best, little friends lost his life in an accident - his voice, his hands shaking, and he finally spread his arms - and that's it. 

I was mad at him. Why would you do that? Because at the age of 20, he said that he would no longer achieve any success, that he would retire and live the already calm life. Perhaps it was this indignation that prompted me to jump up from my seat without thinking and be the first to head for the boy.

-You can't say that,- I stepped up to him, and at first he was surprised, and then he got his eyes on me with a questioning look. - if that's how you feel about it, of course your career is over.

-You don't seem to know the world of Formula One,- he smiled falsely, which only made me more angry.

- Yes, but just because other people branded you, you can show them what you really can do - the words came out of my mouth so fast, I didn't even realize them myself.

-I don't believe in that, but thank you,- he nodded, ignoring me, turning to the man behind me, who also wanted to speak to him. I quietly went back in my place, and even though I knew I shouldn't, I started to get more and more upset about both the boy's attitude and his behavior. I didn't want to think about it, because I had nothing to do with it, I didn't know him, I just heard a story taken out of his life, but for some reason, I felt like I couldn't let it all go to a lose.