Prologue..

💙 15th January 2021 💙

Hira

"This is absolute nonsense.." Eshaal tightened her hold on my arm..
" Sunny come on we are leaving.." she tugged at my arms pulling me a few steps along with her..

"Stop!" The new girl called out..

"Hey sunny.. and you grumpy.. wait up.."

Eshaal's already frustrated face turned an deep shade of crimson..

Uh-uh This is red alert.. now it was my turn to tighten the hold on her hand but she swatted it like nothing and marched back..
I sighed.. Allah save us all..

"Excuse me.. What exactly is your problem.. and dont you dare call her Sunny" Eshaal growled..

The new girl grinned cheerily.. But the look on Eshaal's face was murderous..

"Just let me tag along with you both.. simple as that.. I love that vibe from you.. besides they say college first day is where you meet life long friends.. I dont like regrets and I dont regret.. so let's be friends" she finished casually nothing less than of a preschooler ordering her favourite lollipop at a candy shop..

"This is friendship.. You earn your way in.. not order for it.." Eshaal was incredulous.. so was I .. she was unbelievable..

She unwrapped a blue berry lollipop and popped it in her mouth and smiled..

"At least you were right about the lollipop part Hira.." my conscience mocked at me.

"You Eshaal Shezaad has a head so big that the pride in it would never let me earn it while You sunny-

"Hey it's always Hira for you.." Eshaal snapped..

"While you sunny would never stand against your best friend and I'm not gonna let that happen.." she continued despite Eshaal's growls and my bewilderment..

"You are insane.. go away.. we're better off with ourselves.. Said Eshaal in a strangled voice..

"Well if that's the case.. I've heard that Eshaal Shezaad doesn't like being in anyone's debt.." she said in a sing song tone..

"Well you sure heard it right.."

I don't like being in anyone's debt and I don't owe anyone anything.."

" You sure do Eshaal.. You are in my debt.." she smirked..

walking closer she poked Eshaal in the  chest..

"You owe me.. You owe Kadeeja Hiba for saving Your pride which you value more than your life" she grinned looking at Eshaal and back at me..

I saw a look of defeat  pass over Eshaal's normally graceful features only to be turned to a look of pure loathe in few seconds..

"You hide behind those walls and pretend you know the world.. You dont.. come on.. I dare you to.. pay me back.."

when she failed to get a reply.. she took a step backwards.. a look of defiance replacing the smirk..

"pay it back.. she whisper yelled again.

" Let us be friends"..

This is the thing with Allah S.W.T's plans..

When the almighty high above decrees souls to entangle themselves on earth..none.. none in the universe defies..
Ironically watch how the paths unfold themselves to perfection to meet at crossroads.. that the chosen souls have no choice but to abide..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Assalamu alaikum Warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu people..

If you are hear reading this note means you have chosen to give a chance to my latest book.. my dream project and my baby.. and I'm forever in your debt..(to put it in Eshaal-hiba style)

This is my new book and a plot which has given me so many sleepless nights for so long..

Finally I've put them into a story and here it is..

Soo soo soo..

How do you like the prologue..

What do you expect this journey to contain??

And Eshaal Shezaad- ton ton ton.. ring any bells?
Yup it's out Ahaana and Shezaad's lil girl all grown up..

And hira.. You ASBTL readers sure have a surprise..

And how is our fiercy Kadeeja Hiba

And with this new beginning I'll sure like to make some dedication..

1. To my precious nushnucchu who made me update this story despite me having plans in uploading this book.. You better love me more..

2. To my precious's sweetheart and my earthy hiba_ashraf .. How do u like this woman😂😂 sorry I didnt take ur permission tho.. but who cares..

3. And to all my lovely readers who has stuck with me since oath of love and never fail to surprise me with your love..

Soo until then this is bye bye from your Marwa..

Allah hafiz people..